The Official HOT CHICKS THREAD

Smizzy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't get me wrong, I love Asian chicks, but he is clearly putting them on top.

Though I prefer from behind, that's his perogative , and acceptable in this thread, IMO. This forum gives all the freedom to express their preferences as to the fairer sex. Feel free to post images of the feminine form which appeal to you.

Though I prefer from behind, that's his perogative , and acceptable in this thread, IMO. This forum gives all the freedom to express their preferences as to the fairer sex. Feel free to post images of the feminine form which appeal to you.

I'll just watch. Hopefully you guys just post more pictures of milfs and girls with pumps.

Don't get me wrong, I love Asian chicks, but he is clearly putting them on top.

Why the hell do you care what type of chicks he likes? If he digs the Asians, he likes them. Why are you complaining instead of posting the females you like.

Post some you prefer.........please.

Do you like those boobs? They look ridiculous IMO. I will post some soon!

It was no offense to you, Im enjoying your posts, I just think her breasts are ridiculous.

It was no offense to you, Im enjoying your posts, I just think her breasts are ridiculous.

No problem. You and your Asian girlfriend can take all the time you need to take those photos.

:Ban:

No problem. You and your Asian girlfriend can take all the time you need to take those photos.

:Ban:

LOL you will not bait me into posting my lady's t*ts up here ( or mine for that matter). I am well aware this site is crawling with men of a...how to say this kindly... geriatric disposition. I will not be responsible for any coronaries or strokes that may arise from posting my perfect double cups! :)

LOL you will not bait me into posting my lady's t*ts up here ( or mine for that matter). I am well aware this site is crawling with men of a...how to say this kindly... geriatric disposition. I will not be responsible for any coronaries or strokes that may arise from posting my perfect double cups! :)

you're right DLJ, but I on the other hand, have no such condition and am well capable of handling any shocks your Beautiful breasts can throw at me.

Rats.

Fine, I'll settle for PM's. Jeez.

No offense @ all taken here, just want to see what you like, that's all.

BTW I'm not a 'boob' man myself, but I don't discriminate, I'll post whatever....just like to switch it up.

Interesting.....I'll take one of those PM's also :D

No offense @ all taken here, just want to see what you like, that's all.

BTW I'm not a 'boob' man myself, but I don't discriminate, I'll post whatever....just like to switch it up.

Im headed to the mall but I will post some of "my type" when I return!

Im headed to the mall but I will post some of "my type" when I return!

I would like to recomend visiting the Victoria's Secret store, and buying some lingerie for our appointment. If you need some funds for the shopping spree, please send me your information and while you're at it, throw in a few pics to keep me occupied.

Archived