Skins sign Fabini

SoFlaJets

well at least now we know WHO we'll be playing in the SB

Redskins | Fabini signs

Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:50:02 -0700

Casey Husband, of the Redskins.com, reports the Washington Redskins have signed unrestricted free-agent OL Jason Fabini (Cowboys). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Agreed. He was a RT who only moved to the left side b/c of team need. Really it wasn't his best position. More than adequate for a 4th-round pick.

Not to mention, he started and played alot of games for us. Which was really good.

Agreed. He was a RT who only moved to the left side b/c of team need. Really it wasn't his best position. More than adequate for a 4th-round pick.

I considered him a steal when we drafted him out of Cincinnatti and his career did nothing to change my opinion .

I didn't have a problem with Fabini. Some people just rip on him for not being Jonathan Ogden. Well Jonathan Ogden is Jonathan Ogden. If he was able to stay at RT for his whole career many more would have had a higher opinion of him. And even playing out of position at LT, we could have done a lot worse than we had in Fabini.

I didn't have a problem with Fabini. Some people just rip on him for not being Jonathan Ogden. Well Jonathan Ogden is Jonathan Ogden. If he was able to stay at RT for his whole career many more would have had a higher opinion of him. And even playing out of position at LT, we could have done a lot worse than we had in Fabini.

I couldn't agree more. Like I said I was delighted and shocked he was still available to us in the 4th round that year. He was solid and had a fine career for us.

Archived