Graphic Gurus

Maxman

I am doing a website for a charity (I am not getting paid). Was curious to know if anyone wanted to help out with a banner. It should be REALLY simple and you could obviously use it in your portfolio if you wanted when you were done.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I can give you the details. There is no money involved, just the satisfaction of a job well done!

Thanks!

I am doing a website for a charity (I am not getting paid). Was curious to know if anyone wanted to help out with a banner. It should be REALLY simple and you could obviously use it in your portfolio if you wanted when you were done.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I can give you the details. There is no money involved, just the satisfaction of a job well done!

Thanks!

I have 1 or 10 that you could borrow. :lol:

http://www.godandgays.org/

Their site is hideous, it offends the stylish sensibilities of the gay community at large. Maxxx is the Rear Admiral in their recruitment army.

(EDIT) THIS IS IN NO WAY A RELIGIOUS POST MEANT TO DISCUSS OR DEFAME ANY RELIGIOUS FAITH!!!!

Looks like they made that site with the geocities free site builder from 1995 or somethin... lol

Archived