OT: Nor'easter

tommccabe

I'd like to feel sorry for you folk, but we get so much of that crap here I'm happy to share the wealth. When I lived on the North Jersey Shore, only a few inches would pretty well screw things up for the duration. Have they gotten any better with salting/plowing etc...?

I'd like to feel sorry for you folk, but we get so much of that crap here I'm happy to share the wealth. When I lived on the North Jersey Shore, only a few inches would pretty well screw things up for the duration. Have they gotten any better with salting/plowing etc...?

My township actually does good job of clearing the snow. The storm we are supposed to be getting though is snow, high winds northeaster -not pretty if you live by the shore and possible flooding.

Updated forecast is down to 4-8 inches. This kind of sucks, I want the snow.

The town here does a good job by having a large road crew in place from early in the storm until long after the storm has passed. The problem is with the people who don't slow down in the snow and try to take turns too fast. Drive slow and don' tbe a jackass and you can get anywhere in the snow, but not everyone subscribes to that philosophy.

I HATE THE SNOW. I HATE THE COLD. I HATE THE SNOW. I HATE THE COLD. I HATE WINTER! I seriously need to get out of HERE!!!!! HELP!

time for your pill garb...you know how it helps to calm those rages...until it kicks in...deep breaths... :lol:

Archived