How great would it be.......

if the Yanks drill Pedro right in the head during his first AB Sunday? Talk about having it coming to you! Over the years, he has hot about 20 Yanks. Who can ever forget Pedro mouthing to Posada, I'll hit you in the f-ing head. Now, it's time to pay the piper Be-otch!

=D>

if the Yanks drill Pedro right in the head during his first AB Sunday? Talk about having it coming to you! Over the years, he has hot about 20 Yanks. Who can ever forget Pedro mouthing to Posada, I'll hit you in the f-ing head. Now, it's time to pay the piper Be-otch!

=D>

=D>

Hahaha, how f'ing ironic..the METS wanted revenge on that BITCH Clemens for drilling Mike Piazza twice and you f'ing hypocritical yank fans were crying saying he shouldn't pitch in shea. F that!

If you guys drill Pedro..MET NATION HAS HIS BACK...if they drill him in the head...they will be marked for elimination...

LL

=D>

Hahaha, how f'ing ironic..the METS wanted revenge on that BITCH Clemens for drilling Mike Piazza twice and you f'ing hypocritical yank fans were crying saying he shouldn't pitch in shea. F that!

If you guys drill Pedro..MET NATION HAS HIS BACK...if they drill him in the head...they will be marked for elimination...

LL

I wouldn't hit Pedro. They should do what they always do work the count and get him out of the game.

Plus LL is right...the Mets owe us one already because of Clemens. Clemens was a buffoon in that World Series game.

I wouldn't hit Pedro. They should do what they always do work the count and get him out of the game.

Plus LL is right...the Mets owe us one already because of Clemens. Clemens was a buffoon in that World Series game.

Thanks Maxman, I am glad you agree. There were some Yank fans who said Piazza DESERVED to be drilled....what has piazza ever done to the Yanks? He is good against Clemens....so he deserves to be drilled? That is bullsh*t!

Don't f*ck with pedro...he has Met Nation on his back!

LL

Thanks Maxman, I am glad you agree. There were some Yank fans who said Piazza DESERVED to be drilled....what has piazza ever done to the Yanks? He is good against Clemens....so he deserves to be drilled? That is bullsh*t!

LL

Thanks Maxman, I am glad you agree. There were some Yank fans who said Piazza DESERVED to be drilled....what has piazza ever done to the Yanks? He is good against Clemens....so he deserves to be drilled? That is bullshit!

LL

You know the two issues are completely different. Piazza got hit in the head and it was real dangerous. I don't think Clemens did it on purpose, certainly not in the head. But Clemens had a break down in the WS throwing the bat at him. That was not cool.

Pedro hits lots of guys. So he deserves WHATEVER he gets. My point for the Yankees is that I would just leave well enough alone and play the game on the field.

Thanks Maxman, I am glad you agree. There were some Yank fans who said Piazza DESERVED to be drilled....what has piazza ever done to the Yanks? He is good against Clemens....so he deserves to be drilled? That is bullshit!

LL

You know the two issues are completely different. Piazza got hit in the head and it was real dangerous. I don't think Clemens did it on purpose, certainly not in the head. But Clemens had a break down in the WS throwing the bat at him. That was not cool.

Pedro hits lots of guys. So he deserves WHATEVER he gets. My point for the Yankees is that I would just leave well enough alone and play the game on the field.

I see the JV(Mets) fans are once again all fired up.

This is your playoffs Junior Varsity fans, bring it on.

=D>

Our Playoffs? Please, playoffs are in October. Last year the mets SWEPT the yanks at Shea and won the season series 4-2. JV? hahahaha, shows how immature you are that you need to try and degrade Mets Fans! Look in the mirror, your team had to win 10 in a row to go above .500. You beat the A's and Mariners to get there. They are the weak sisters in the AL west. The DEVIL RAYS took 3 of 4 from you in Tampa. Look in the mirror, your bullpen sucks, Matsui has been in a slump, you are depending on Tino to hit Homers and your pitching is not what you bought it to be. SO please #90, refrain from your smack talk...look in the mirror. The Yanks are 5.5 games behind Baltimore. The mets only trail by 1.5 games. If the Mets take 2 of 3 or god forbid sweep the Yanks, who gets fired? Stots, the hitting coach, Giambi gets released, the horse who failed at the Derby gets shot?

#90....I am secure with my team...are you?

LL

I see the JV(Mets) fans are once again all fired up.

This is your playoffs Junior Varsity fans, bring it on.

=D>

Our Playoffs? Please, playoffs are in October. Last year the mets SWEPT the yanks at Shea and won the season series 4-2. JV? hahahaha, shows how immature you are that you need to try and degrade Mets Fans! Look in the mirror, your team had to win 10 in a row to go above .500. You beat the A's and Mariners to get there. They are the weak sisters in the AL west. The DEVIL RAYS took 3 of 4 from you in Tampa. Look in the mirror, your bullpen sucks, Matsui has been in a slump, you are depending on Tino to hit Homers and your pitching is not what you bought it to be. SO please #90, refrain from your smack talk...look in the mirror. The Yanks are 5.5 games behind Baltimore. The mets only trail by 1.5 games. If the Mets take 2 of 3 or god forbid sweep the Yanks, who gets fired? Stots, the hitting coach, Giambi gets released, the horse who failed at the Derby gets shot?

LL

LL

:lol: at horse at derby getting shot.

LL

:lol: at horse at derby getting shot.

It would be great.

I think it would be even better if Carl Pavano beaned him right in the head though.

Asking that your pitcher BEAN our #1 pitcher is begging for trouble. You want to INJURE a pitcher by hitting him with and 85-92 mph ball in the head. Ok, so that is infinetly more important than winning the game. Ok, and this is not important to yank fans...yeah right, just know...you harm a hair on Pedro head and there will be a war in the Bronx when we visit....

LL

It would be great.

I think it would be even better if Carl Pavano beaned him right in the head though.

Asking that your pitcher BEAN our #1 pitcher is begging for trouble. You want to INJURE a pitcher by hitting him with and 85-92 mph ball in the head. Ok, so that is infinetly more important than winning the game. Ok, and this is not important to yank fans...yeah right, just know...you harm a hair on Pedro head and there will be a war in the Bronx when we visit....

LL

For all that BS he has given our yankee batters over the years and never seen a scratch on his ugly mug, he deserves a bean ball in the head from Randy Johnson.

Will that happen?? NO

But he should definetly get some high and tight inside cheese!

For all that BS he has given our yankee batters over the years and never seen a scratch on his ugly mug, he deserves a bean ball in the head from Randy Johnson.

Will that happen?? NO

But he should definetly get some high and tight inside cheese!

=D>

Youre wrong on many levels, as per usual, #90.

1. Pedro wasnt threatening to hit Posada in the head, he was pointing to his head and saying "I'll remember that youre talking sh*t to me, Jorgie" I know they were speaking Spanish to each other, but any idiot could see that (note: the umps didnt eject Petie)

2. These Yankees dont play baseball like that, there is no camaraderie, no teamsmanship, no dirtdog-types. They are spoiled, over-paid pansies too afraid to get their hands dirty. From A-hole's slap play to their refusal to hit a Boston batter after 5 Yankees were drilled in the opening series.

The Yankees' MO has lately been to beat up the opposing team's fans though, as we saw Sheffield, Garcia, and Nelson do as of late. So if youre going to Shea tonight...beware of steroid-induced pinstripers jumping into the stands and pulling a Ron Artest.

=D>

Youre wrong on many levels, as per usual, #90.

1. Pedro wasnt threatening to hit Posada in the head, he was pointing to his head and saying "I'll remember that youre talking sh*t to me, Jorgie" I know they were speaking Spanish to each other, but any idiot could see that (note: the umps didnt eject Petie)

2. These Yankees dont play baseball like that, there is no camaraderie, no teamsmanship, no dirtdog-types. They are spoiled, over-paid pansies too afraid to get their hands dirty. From A-hole's slap play to their refusal to hit a Boston batter after 5 Yankees were drilled in the opening series.

The Yankees' MO has lately been to beat up the opposing team's fans though, as we saw Sheffield, Garcia, and Nelson do as of late. So if youre going to Shea tonight...beware of steroid-induced pinstripers jumping into the stands and pulling a Ron Artest.

Archived