My puppy..

Verde

turned one yesterday! I *did* let them eat cake in exchange for indulging my party hat request! lol.

That is absolutely adorable!

A friend of ours recently had a bday party for her dog too... didn't know folks did that! I think it was a good reason for the adults to get together.

Maybe I need a dog...ha ha.

That is absolutely adorable!

A friend of ours recently had a bday party for her dog too... didn't know folks did that! I think it was a good reason for the adults to get together.

Maybe I need a dog...ha ha.

Oh my! How does one live *without* a dog?

It was more of a "Thank God we survived the first year of puppydom, party.. and yes, it was more for the adults!" :grin:

Dogs rule. They love unconditionally, and it's the only time we're flawless in looks or character. I guess that's part of why they rule, but so what.

Speaking of Dobies, there's this big doofus that's on one of my walking routes. I have several, and that's one of them if I know I can't hit the woods after work. Anyway, electric fence, he barrels like a bat out of hell across the lawn when I'm about to cross in front of the gold he's guarding with his life (duh), but when I stare him down, he looks away and bays at the sky. "Silly dog!" So I take a 'play' posture in the street, and he runs away like an idiot. Good stuff. :)

Dogs rule. They love unconditionally, and it's the only time we're flawless in looks or character. I guess that's part of why they rule, but so what.

Speaking of Dobies, there's this big doofus that's on one of my walking routes. I have several, and that's one of them if I know I can't hit the woods after work. Anyway, electric fence, he barrels like a bat out of hell across the lawn when I'm about to cross in front of the gold he's guarding with his life (duh), but when I stare him down, he looks away and bays at the sky. "Silly dog!" So I take a 'play' posture in the street, and he runs away like an idiot. Good stuff. :)

Yes, doberdudes are big silly dumb dumbs. It's the bitches ya gotta watch out for!

No but, my sister did bring her Siamese over and I'm not sure he had as much fun as the dogs did.... lol

ebay2575-1.jpg

The poor cat looks embaressed by it all. Siamese are the best cats of all. They're originally from Thailand of course.

Archived