Yankees now LESS than 10 games behing the RedSox... how long until they catch up?

ECURB

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What? When the hell did I do that?

Do you realize that you have some anger issues?

You have already been given a 30 day holiday on JN for your crazy/insane/black and white/I'm right comments.

I'm going to take a page out of your book. Why are you so MAD?

It's great the way you use CAPITAL LETTERS TO MAKE YOUR POINT.

Do you realize that you have some anger issues?

You have already been given a 30 day holiday on JN for your crazy/insane/black and white/I'm right comments.

I'm going to take a page out of your book. Why are you so MAD?

It's great the way you use CAPITAL LETTERS TO MAKE YOUR POINT.

I'm not mad at all. I got banned not because of anything you said but because of ONE comment I made in response to another poster's baiting me (Like whats going on in this thread.) I won't make that mistake again.

I'm not mad at all. I got banned not because of anything you said but because of ONE comment I made in response to another poster's baiting me (Like whats going on in this thread.) I won't make that mistake again.

Like you need to be baited. You are the aggressor.

You know why. The same reason you were given a time out last time.

There's a big difference between messing with someone and calling them a retard.

And the post after post of him baiting me in this thread? Of course. Why should I expect fair treatment from you.

And the post after post of him baiting me in this thread? Of course. Why should I expect fair treatment from you.

Like I said, asking if you're mad mike? Is not an insult. Calling him a retard is.

When people start calling you a retard, I will delete those posts too.

Like I said, asking if you're mad mike? Is not an insult. Calling him a retard is.

When people start calling you a retard, I will delete those posts too.

Can you blame him though, especially when people are acting like retards?

Can you blame him though, especially when people are acting like retards?

Actually, yes I can blame him. We have rules in effect here at JetNation. He knows what they are, and he knows he can't call someone a retard.

Even if it is true.

Actually, yes I can blame him. We have rules in effect here at JetNation. He knows what they are, and he knows he can't call someone a retard.

Even if it is true.

But it's perfectly fine to post 2 pages of off topic clearly bating posts?

Was this post on topic?

Your only adding to the fire buddy... use PM's... otherwise your guilty of the same crime..

Of course he can blame me. He hates me. lol.

Mike, I don't hate you. I have too much going on in my life to hate anyone from this board. This is fun for me, including my back and forth with you.

I have no doubt that if we were to meet we have a couple of beers and talk baseball.

Mike, I don't hate you. I have too much going on in my life to hate anyone from this board. This is fun for me, including my back and forth with you.

I have no doubt that if we were to meet we have a couple of beers and talk baseball.

Then don't treat me differently than other posters. ok?

Actually, until they insult you or personally attack you, yes.

It's your fault that you've been baited. There are several posters here who bait me all the time. I'm guilty of falling for it, too. For the most part though, I let it go.

Actually, until they insult you or personally attack you, yes.

It's your fault that you've been baited. There are several posters here who bait me all the time. I'm guilty of falling for it, too. For the most part though, I let it go.

Than thats a problem with the rules of the board. Of Topic personal baiting posts are worse than flat out personal attacks.

Than thats a problem with the rules of the board. Of Topic personal baiting posts are worse than flat out personal attacks.

Well, that's where you and Max differ, I suppose.

Take it up with him.

I don't give a crap about being called a dummy. What bothers me is the off topic baiting posts.

See, but it bothers me if someone calls you a dummy. It's against the rules.

You just have different sensibilities than the rest of the board.

I don't think I have, but it's a deal.

Should I undelete the post where SJ called you a dummy?

oh come on,, i did not,, i listed a book called anger management for 'blanks',,,

i have seen that book with different topics listed alot on this board, and each one ends with d*****s,,,

mike, he is overprotecting u

Archived