Vilma | WFAN | Interview with Chris Russo

rick34125

Listen for yourself... he talks on a number of issues. Likes the way the offseason has been going and is looking forward to improving off of last year. Doesn't mind the hard regimen of Mangini. Doesn't have much to say about the Pats active offseason.

Interesting that he doesn't come out and really condemn the off-field issues of some other players, but stresses more how overhyped it all is by the media.

He equates horse racing with dog fighting!

Not the best interview I've heard from him.

Here's the link:

http://www.wfan.com/topic/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=793459

Horse racing isnt as bad as dog fighting.. but it is forcing an animal to do something that can kill it against its will..

so is eating bacon cheeseburgers, but we all still do it. I wonder how a bacon horseburger tastes.

Horse racing isnt as bad as dog fighting.. but it is forcing an animal to do something that can kill it against its will..

I've lost a lot of respect for you over the last few weeks.

Race horses are breed to run and are treated very well. Greyhounds are treated like crap.

Comparing Horse Racing and Dog Fighting is stupid. I thought Vilma was smarter than that. I since i wasn't here when the Vick stuff went down I think he should be banned from the NFL for life.

Well he did come from Miami U. :P

I've lost a lot of respect for you over the last few weeks.

Race horses are breed to run and are treated very well. Greyhounds are treated like crap.

lol yeah they're treated real nice all the way up untill they go to the glue factory. At least I dont kid my self when betting on horses. I know they're treated like crap....No good existence has a sole purpose placed on it by another....

Archived