How much longer till Red Sox fans start worrying?

anskyruben

Underacheivers - -

4/5 years winning the WS(beats the hell out of 1/86)

114 game win season - Red Sox barely break 100

11 straight playoff appearances, you have 0 straight right now.

10 straight division titles

If thats underachieving, Imagine what would happen if they tried??!!??

And what have the last 6 netted the Yankees? Nothing. The Yankees are the Braves of the 90s. Alot of winning,but little to show for it. The one thing you have is that your 6 straight titles came at the price of a billon dollars.

And what have the last 6 netted the Yankees? Nothing. The Yankees are the Braves of the 90s. Alot of winning,but little to show for it. The one thing you have is that your 6 straight titles came at the price of a billon dollars.

So it's better to be a 83 win team that wins a series by fluke or boston that hasn't even MADE the playoffs more than half the years this century? The fact that the playoffs are a crapshoot don't change the fact that getting there every year is an accomplishment.

So it's better to be a 83 win team that wins a series by fluke or boston that hasn't even MADE the playoffs more than half the years this century? The fact that the playoffs are a crapshoot don't change the fact that getting there every year is an accomplishment.

That's not what the Captain says. Are you disagreeing with the Captain?

The 2 best teams in Baseball had their first slide of the season. I don't expect it to continue.

That's not what the Captain says. Are you disagreeing with the Captain?

The 2 best teams in Baseball had their first slide of the season. I don't expect it to continue.

Jeter obviously wants the rings but the truth is that the playoffs is a crapshoot.

Jeter obviously wants the rings but the truth is that the playoffs is a crapshoot.

Jeter knows that. Thats why he says the best teams make the playoffs, the hottest team wins the world series. It is a crapshoot for sure, esp the stupid 5 game series.

If you really want to know if RSN is "worrying" - take a listen to WEEI.COM on-line. Just register as a "clubhouse insider" click on the live audio feed and take a listen. Unless you are deaf, you will have your answer in five to ten minutes.

The only one's on a roller coaster ride are yourself, and the rest of RSN

Your franchise is doomed....always have been

It wouldn;t have mattered if the Sawx were up 20 games, all of RSN would be waiting for the wheels to come off

Guess what,,,,the lug nuts are loose, and I for one will take pleasure in watching your franchise implode again

This will be the summer of hell for RSN waiting for the Yanks to overtake

It;s not if, but when!!

I have to quote this post, it has been bothering me since I read it last night!

You jynxed us jonE. And this post is officially reversing that jynx on top of a jynx on top of a reverse jynx. Go Yankees.

I have to quote this post, it has been bothering me since I read it last night!

You jynxed us jonE. And this post is officially reversing that jynx on top of a jynx on top of a reverse jynx. Go Yankees.

It's the curse of the JonEno.

Luckily for the Yankees, they lost tonight. Now JonE won't show up for 2 weeks or so.

We know, JonE. You're on 'vacation'.

If you really want to know if RSN is "worrying" - take a listen to WEEI.COM on-line. Just register as a "clubhouse insider" click on the live audio feed and take a listen. Unless you are deaf, you will have your answer in five to ten minutes.

I tuned in today and they were talking about the Bruins :confused:

Archived