Pacman possibly involved in another shooting

Matt39

I give up I cant defend him anymore...

I just like to take the other side to make interesting conversation but I think this idiot is out of his ****ing mind....

Its obvious to me at least that he told his buddies to let him leave first so he didnt get in trouble... what a ****ing moron

you stick to your guns more tenaciously than billy donovan :razz:

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metr...kshooting.html

Troubled NFL star Adam "Pacman" Jones may be involved in a shooting early Monday at a DeKalb County strip club, WSB-TV reported.

Dekalb police said two groups of men got into an argument around 2:30 a.m. at Club Blaze, a Moreland Avenue strip club, WSB said.

AP

Adam 'Pacman' Jones

Three men say they left the club in an SUV and were approached by Jones and his entourage in another SUV. When Jones' vehicle pulled alongside the other vehicle near I-285, someone opened fire.

No one was hit by bullets, but one person was scratched by flying plastic, WSB reported.

Investigators want to question Jones, a College Park native, about the incident. No charges have been filed.

Last week, Jones, a star defensive back with the Tennessee Titans, accepted a one-year suspension from the NFL after a meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.

"I understand my responsibilities to my teammates, the Titans and my fans and I am committed to turning my life around and being a positive member of the NFL," Jones said in a statement at the time.

Jones was suspended after 10 encounters with police and five arrests since he was drafted in 2005.

Still pending is a case in Las Vegas involving a fight and shooting at a strip club during the NBA All-Star weekend that left one person paralyzed.

WHAT??? I don't believe it? Must be a case of mistaken entourage identity.

If I am Pacman as soon as I got in trouble my a$$ would have been moving FAR, FAR away from my current situation. If I was his agent I am telling him that too. His agent should have bought a ranch in Wyoming and moved him there. Isolate him from the world. Because obviously he can't stay out of trouble.

I just love to argue... so I pick the other side... most of the time the other side sucks... and I need to give up.. lol

ya, old schtick,,

problem is you dont create a identity of who you are,,

then it always gives you a out when you are dissed,,

in other words, post what YOU believe,,

ya, old schtick,,

problem is you dont create a identity of who you are,,

then it always gives you a out when you are dissed,,

in other words, post what YOU believe,,

That's not fair. If there is anybody on this board with an identity it's this noodle loving rocket salesman with nothing to add that just wants to be included in this thread.

Breaking news..........

Titans may waive the turd and the Prisoners, i mean Patsies are rumored

to be interested in signing him

You are so full of it, Assmop. Why would a team sign a player who has been suspended for a year? Your jealousy has no bounds, or common sense, or understanding what is, or is not, funny, it appears.

You are so full of it, Assmop. Why would a team sign a player who has been suspended for a year? Your jealousy has no bounds, or common sense, or understanding what is, or is not, funny, it appears.

it was a joke ;)

though i wouldn't be shocked if mumbles signed him

Archived