A Glorious Day For Knicks Fans

PeterNorth09

Hey, I was just quoting something you had said about yourself.

You do realize that you can write more than one sentence on each line.

That's kind of the point of having punctuation.

Commas,periods, these are devices that can be used to separate statements.

I'm starting to think that maybe you are Scott Layden.

If that's the case, maybe the Knicks should have swung a deal for your boy Shawn Bradley?

You want to duke it out about grammar?

I thought this was about a Zac Randolph trade. Apparently, I missed the memo.

However, I'm willing to take you out to the woodshed in this aspect as well.

Let's start with your aforementioned 'statement' above.

Commas,periods, these are devices that can be used to separate statements.

Commas and periods are used to separate sentences.

Secondly, your spacing is off.

Wow, direjet that was the second accurate thing you've said in this thread! Boy you are on a roll!

Wow, Direjet, that was the second accurate thing you've said in this thread! Boy, you are on a roll!

Truthfully, was there more red ink than black ink on your elementary school assignments?

I wouldn't be surprised if Isiah made another move though I think it will be for Rashard Lewis, not Kobe. Only way the Knicks can get Kobe is if they offer a Richardson-Eddy Curry package and I doubt Thomas wants to trade Curry.

I wouldn't be surprised if Isiah made another move, though I think it will be for Rashard Lewis, not Kobe. The only way the Knicks can get Kobe is if they offer a Richardson-Eddy Curry package, however, I doubt Thomas wants to trade Curry.

Garnett is still available but if the Bulls don't get him you'll be regretting that they didn't push harder to acquire Randolph. Tyrus Thomas is a role player and so is Noah.

Garnett is still available. However, if the Bulls don't get him, you'll be regretting that they didn't push harder to acquire Randolph. Tyrus Thomas is a role player and so is Noah.

Naughty, naughty, Peter. Run ons are truly your weak point.

It took Scott Layden like 5 years to got fired from there.

What? I'll let you correct that one.

And Scott Layden probably couldn't work at a Dairy Queen.

Hello? It's not grammatically correct to start a sentence with a coordinating conjunction.

How bout them apples

How 'bout them apples?

Simpleton.

I don't want to continue this petty bull****. Would you like me to continue proofreading your posts?

Afterall, we have strayed way beyond the premise of the thread.

Then again, you forced me into this alternate avenue.

Are you happy now?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Direjet, are you like dumb or something?

Yeesh.

That's the end?

That's your next response?

Peter, I thought you'd at least bring something witty to the table.

I don't consider myself to be dumb or something.

Have you pre-ordered your Randolph jersey yet?

Yeesh.

That's the end?

That's your next response?

Peter, I thought you'd at least bring something witty to the table.

I don't consider myself to be dumb or something.

Have you pre-ordered your Randolph jersey yet?

I think he pre-ordered his Division championship hat...

Dude, you're not a knicks fan.

Because I disapprove of Zach Randolph being on the Knicks?

Because I have absolutely no faith in Isiah's decision making as a GM?

If that's the case -- seeing as a good number of people on this board disagree with personnel decisions within the Jets organization -- I must be conversing with a bunch of non-Jets fans all day.

Because I disapprove of Zach Randolph being on the Knicks?

Because I have absolutely no faith in Isiah's decision making as a GM?

If that's the case -- seeing as a good number of people on this board disagree with personnel decisions within the Jets organization -- I must be conversing with a bunch of non-Jets fans all day.

I haven't seen you say anything positive about the Knicks yet, you just ridicule them at any chance you get.

They are a few good players from the Playoffs.

Right now it looks like Thomas is looking at trading for Ron Artest. Surely that move will be killed by people on this site who would rather go back to the Scott Layden days of drafting Euro-busts and trading for garbage players with "high-character" like Antonio McDyess and Keith Van Horn. Still, Artest is the best perimeter defender in the league and would automatically make the Knicks a much better defensive team. He'd be a huge risk, much bigger than Randolph, but with an equally high reward.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07032007/sports/knicks/deal_may_open_door_for_isiah_to_make_a_run_at_artest_knicks_marc_berman.htm

Right now it looks like Thomas is looking at trading for Ron Artest. Surely that move will be killed by people on this site who would rather go back to the Scott Layden days of drafting Euro-busts and trading for garbage players with "high-character" like Antonio McDyess and Keith Van Horn. Still, Artest is the best perimeter defender in the league and would automatically make the Knicks a much better defensive team.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07032007/sports/knicks/deal_may_open_door_for_isiah_to_make_a_run_at_artest_knicks_marc_berman.htm

If this trade happens you won't hear any bad mouthing out of me, the Knicks are a good SF from having a stacked lineup, Marbury, Artest, Crawford, Curry and Randolph is a kill. I'm telling you, Isaiah is actually focusing on winning nowadays and you knicks fans are going to see your team having major success really soon.

Right now it looks like Thomas is looking at trading for Ron Artest. Surely that move will be killed by people on this site who would rather go back to the Scott Layden days of drafting Euro-busts and trading for garbage players with "high-character" like Antonio McDyess and Keith Van Horn. Still, Artest is the best perimeter defender in the league and would automatically make the Knicks a much better defensive team. He'd be a huge risk, much bigger than Randolph, but with an equally high reward.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Did you forget the fact that Ron Artest is actually crazy.

It's not like Zach Randolph being a degenerate; Ron Artest has serious emotional and mental problems.

Let's not also forget that last year on the Kings he made a big stink about not getting enough touches, stating, "I should be the go-to-guy on this offense." When, in reality, Kevin Martin was by far the best scoring option on the Kings last year.

How do you think this will work with our offense flowing through Randolph and Curry down on the blocks?

I actually like the way that Artest plays the game. I wanted the Knicks to acquire him awhile ago. However, with the present team in place as it is, it doesn't make much sense. Unless, of course, Ronnie is committed to the defensive end and is willing to play second fiddle to the big men on offense.

I just think his ego is too large for that.

Maybe I'm wrong. Hope so.

It's not like Zach Randolph being a degenerate; Ron Artest has serious emotional and mental problems.

Let's not also forget that last year on the Kings he made a big stink about not getting enough touches, stating, "I should be the go-to-guy on this offense." When, in reality, Kevin Martin was by far the best scoring option on the Kings last year.

How do you think this will work with our offense flowing through Randolph and Curry down on the blocks?

I actually like the way that Artest plays the game. I wanted the Knicks to acquire him awhile ago. However, with the present team in place as it is, it doesn't make much sense. Unless, of course, Ronnie is committed to the defensive end and is willing to play second fiddle to the big men on offense.

I know this may seem antectodal. But I saw Artest and his family a few times in his high school career and a bit at SJU. He's not a bad guy. He seems to get in stupid situations, he's done a whole bunch of dumb things and it might be worse coming home to NYC. But his family are some of the nicest and most decent people you'll ever meet. He can be a decent and personable guy. May be with age and maturity he would be a productive player in NY. But the concern is the Knicks now have more fruitcakes on their roster than Walmart in December, chief among them the GM/HC.The inmates aren't just running the asylum, they are the asylum.

Are Randolph, Curry and James down for the Nathan's contest tommorrow? Could be one of the few wins they get this season.

So wait, you don't want Randolph because he isn't a good defender, but you also don't want Ron Artest, who is the best perimeter defender in the nba?

Explain to me how that makes sense?

I agree with Bugg about Artest. I saw him on an interview on real sports a couple years ago and I know people who knew him when he was at St. John's and Artest doesn't seem like a bad guy. He seems to get himself into bad situations.

If Artest isn't happy in New York I don't know where he could be happy. He grew up in Queens and most of his family and friends are all here. The guy is a defensvie beast and has improved his offensive game. Getting him would be a coup.

If this trade happens you won't hear any bad mouthing out of me, the Knicks are a good SF from having a stacked lineup, Marbury, Artest, Crawford, Curry and Randolph is a kill. I'm telling you, Isaiah is actually focusing on winning nowadays and you knicks fans are going to see your team having major success really soon.

I don't know, if the Knicks traded for Shaq you'd hear people like Direjet complaining that they traded for a fat, overweight bum who doesn't work hard in the off-season.

Is Ron artest REALLY the only guy he can trade for?

Artest, the player, would be a great addition. Guy is a poor man's scottie pippen. Can score, rebound, defend. I'd welcome him in NY. Like Bugg, i followed him throughout his high school career and he is not a bad kid, his father is a gentlemen. For one reason or another he seems to fly off the handle at times. And all his problems began when he entered the NBA. Maybe money made him a bit whacko.

So wait, you don't want Randolph because he isn't a good defender, but you also don't want Ron Artest, who is the best perimeter defender in the nba?

Explain to me how that makes sense?

I agree with Bugg about Artest. I saw him on an interview on real sports a couple years ago and I know people who knew him when he was at St. John's and Artest doesn't seem like a bad guy. He seems to get himself into bad situations.

If Artest isn't happy in New York I don't know where he could be happy. He grew up in Queens and most of his family and friends are all here. The guy is a defensvie beast and has improved his offensive game. Getting him would be a coup.

Reflecting on last year -- if you even bothered to, um, i don't know, read my post -- Artest wants to be the first offensive option on a team.

Do you think that is realistic with Curry and Randolph on the blocks?

The whole offense is going to run through them. Artest will be lucky to pick up the scraps. It just doesn't seem like a situation he would be happy in.

Sure, he can play good defense on the perimeter, which will definitely minimize the pathetic defensive abilities of both Randolph and Curry.

However, looking at last year and the development of his offensive game, it's clear he wants to be more than that. Doesn't seem like a logical fit on this current Knicks roster.

Reflecting on last year -- if you even bothered to, um, i don't know, read my post -- Artest wants to be the first offensive option on a team.

Do you think that is realistic with Curry and Randolph on the blocks?

The whole offense is going to run through them. Artest will be lucky to pick up the scraps. It just doesn't seem like a situation he would be happy in.

Sure, he can play good defense on the perimeter, which will definitely minimize the pathetic defensive abilities of both Randolph and Curry.

However, looking at last year and the development of his offensive game, it's clear he wants to be more than that. Doesn't seem like a logical fit on this current Knicks roster.

If you really think that 2 big men can successful own scoring of a team you are sadly mistaken, those two amassed the points they did because they were the go to post up man with the Blazers, and knicks respectively, now they can play together, so they will only equal about 40% of scoring, where will the other 60% come from?

If you really think that 2 big men can successful own scoring of a team you are sadly mistaken, those two amassed the points they did because they were the go to post up man with the Blazers, and knicks respectively, now they can play together, so they will only equal about 40% of scoring, where will the other 60% come from?

Exactly.. Not to mention the coach of the Knicks sucks.

Online iPhone Screensaver - be the first to win! myscreensavers.info/media/iphone.scr

• 4 months later...

Archived