"No Name, No Title" Edition of Post of the Week - July 5th, 2007

GreenBeans

Cause I heard it in the wind

And I saw it in the sky

And I thought it was the end

And I thought it was the 4th of July

It's Post of the Week for July 5th, 2007 and we're still here. Not sure how, but if Max is going to let me continue on, I guess I'll do it! And on to the nominations...

-----

Topic: kendall: sack up now. yea or nay?

Originally Posted by jetophile

GAH! Seriously, GAH! It doesn't deserve a vote.

Meet this guy half way, then kick him in his ass as he lisps his way out of the locker room.

(Editor's Note: Errrrrr, ahhh - don't like Mis-tah Pete Kendall much, ehhhh sis-tah? Wicked cool.)

-----

Lav Coles, WR#1

Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet

Yes, I do post on several other sites. We are all Jets fans and I enjoy meeting guys on all the sites.

I think COLES and co. will have a coming out party this year. I look for many excellent statistics to be earned. This team, IMO, is ready to explode to the next level!

(Editor's Note: Coles and Co (aka the Jets Wide Receiver Corp) have the potential to do some great things for sure. That said, the only number I care about is the number of wins they contribute to.)

-----

Topic: The official Yankee fan excuse thread

Originally Posted by ShadowJet35

because yankee fans worry about their own team, while mets/bosucks fans post useless garbage about the yankees waayy more than they post a single syllable of their own teams information.

They concern a huge fraction of their time with the yankees and it really gets annoying how they cling to one season as if the yankees are supposed to make the playoffs EVERY SINGLE YEAR, we did for 12 years, and now it is time for us to sit on the side for a little bit... We have more consecutive appearences going than the Mets have appearences all time.

Red Sox fans just make me laugh, they know deep down in their hearts that we are a more prestigous and respected organization and they just love to ridicule us at any chance they can get no matter how unfunny they are.

Originally Posted by Garb

All Yankee Fans are concerned with their own team only? Don't you think there would be disparaging posts about the Sox (or Mets) if the Yanks had an 11 game lead? If you don't, you are either lying, fooling yourself or naive as hell.

Don't you think it's silly to lump an entire fan base into one negative little hole?

Lighten up Francis. It's a long season. The Yankees will be fine.

(Editor's Note: Garb is really Sgt. Hulka? hulka.bmpWho knew???)

-----

Topic: SICK OF THIS TEAM

Originally Posted by Barton

And Steinbrenner needs to let his baseball guys handle the baseball operations. Part of the reason the Yankees are sucking right now is because of the ridiculous contracts/deals that George forced Cashman to make (Randy Johnson, Damon, Sheffield, Wright etc etc). Cashman is a solid GM and he actually has a long term plan. Steinbrenner is great at signing checks, but he needs to stay the f*** out of the baseball operations.

(Editor's Note: George seems to have forgotten the important lesson the early to mid 90's provided to him, that's true. If you add Giambi, Pavano and A-Rod to that list, you will have hit just about every mistake the Yankees have made since 2001.)

-----

Obviously, there are enough Jest fans interested in the Pats third/slot receiver as this very thread attests to.

Generally speaking, Jets fans are:

1) obsessed with all things Patriots

2) lacking in real football knowledge

3) drunks

:D

Originally Posted by Max

40 is the new 30 and Garb is the new Tx. Update your records accordingly.

(Editor's Note: Sweet, one day closer to the "new 30" and Tx. is back to boot!)

-----

Originally Posted by joebabyny

As for 1), i am not obsessed with all things patriots, i am just mildly obsessed with knocking them off the top. As for 2) my knowledge isn't as extensive as a lot on this board as i was a basketball player in school, but I would say i know more then most casual fans, and 3) yeah, i didn't see ANY drunk people when I went to foxboro. Lol, my jets flag in that lot was a true beacon to the best and brightest of MassaCHOOCHetts, lol!

Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships

Stick to watching basketball if you think Kellen gives this Jets team the best chance at winning. He is a bust in a half.

I guess you have to expect the guy who is always posting questions about how to evade drug tests to not notice my substantially sized sig and the link there, lol.

(Editor's Note: Did joebaby just claim to have a "substantially sized sig? What's that a code word for in joebaby speak, anyway? Ladies, does the size of the sig matter?)

-----

Originally Posted by DMaynard

I'd root for them if they were the Paris Jets.

Originally Posted by Sperm Edwards

THAT would be over the line for me.

Can you take the stupid pic of Herm off as ur pic? Who wants to look at Herm every day?

(The Rebuttal: "So is Martin (finally). So is Namath. So are lots of former Jets that people have in their avatars & signatures. Is Barton required to change his username when Eric Barton's off the team?

Then this gets potw nominated by someone with Mark Gastineau as his sig pic. That makes sense.

How about this: if you don't like it then shut avatars off in your control panel. It will then cease to bother you." - SpermEdwards)

(Editor's Note: I for one love that picture of Herman - it reminds me every day of how luck I am to be a Jets fan and no longer have to endure a buffoon for as a head coach. PS - Spermie pretty much owned you in his rebuttal - I'm just sayin'...)

-----

Originally Posted by Max

I am thinking about testicle bypass surgery. I haven't used or seen mine in years, so it seems more logical.

(Editor's Note: Don't bypass them, just lose them all together and start work as a Michael Jackson impressionist!)

-----

Originally Posted by Max

Bobby said he'd pull out, Bobby stayed in.

Janey had a baby, it wasn't any sin.

They were set to marry on that summer day. Bobby got scared and he ran away.

I am not sure but I think Jane moved in with her Mom out on Shawnee Lake. I hear it is nice there. I hope she is happy.

(Editor's Note: "Spare parts and broken hearts Keep the world turnin' around")

-----

Originally Posted by ecurb2369

Wow dude, the "you need a girlfriend" joke is very old...

She likes the PS3 actually... and I found that link in about 15 seconds on a playstation forum... not nearly too much free time... if I had too much free time I wouldnt be stuck behind a desk typing this...

Originally Posted by ShadowJet35

where? at the star trek convention.

(Editor's Note: trekkie_nerds.jpg Whatever do you mean, Shadow?)

-----

Originally Posted by shasta

Sorry Garb, I'm all for female impowerment, but I am in fact all Male. The female thing came from some Jet fans on JI that thought the worst thing they could do to insult me is call me "she". These are no doubt the Jet fans without Girl-friends.

Originally Posted by SoFlaJets

not for nothing but you SOUND like a girl-jus' sayin'

(Editor's Note: shasta's all man, except when he's not, which is often...)

-----

Originally Posted by GimmeShelter

Just not the NL West.

Originally Posted by madmike1

Yes because 6 games in the middle of a HUGE slump is a great way to judge a team...

Originally Posted by GimmeShelter

Yanks entered Colorado having won 14 of 16. The only thing anyone was in the "middle" of was Yankee fan chest thumping around here.

(Editor's Note: Until the math says otherwise, the Yanks are still in the hunt. 14.5 in 1978 says it's possible...)

-----

Topic: Work ethic isn't the only thing that makes Welker a success

Originally Posted by Jetlag

I haven't been around much lately due to a broken computer but can anyone please explain to me how a Wes Welker thread is on page 20?

Originally Posted by Max

Here is the recipe:

Add 2 parts -- bad contract by the Pats

Add 1 part -- blind homerism by the Patsies

Sprinkle -- a dash of Garbie's high horse

Let simmer for 3 days

There you have it.

(The Nomination: "POTW. I think Wes Welker will be just fine, but your post was excellent." - Gainzo)

(Editor's Note: Thank you, Emeril - I guess the recipe analogy kinda explains the physique, huh? PS - this nomination is why Gainzo is awesome. Good lookin' out, G.)

-----

Topic: So...

Originally Posted by Jetcane

I was just wondering, after my hiatus from this place, how my rep got enabled, and why is my pm box full with 157 messages when i thought i had at least 200 capacity?

Eh, it doesnt matter anyway.

:Spam:

(Editor's Note: What do you mean "back"? Are you telling me you didn't really call me all of those terrible things back in May? Who stole 'cane's account? I demand an investigation!)

-----

Originally Posted by 80

Hold on, timeout.

I don't agree with this fashion trend, BUT:

Does anyone remember when someone (I think SJ maybe) started a thread condemning current fashion trends, including tattoos and such, for today's young adults, and Smizzy came out firing against the poster about how judgmental their generation is?

I smell some hypocrisy, no?

Just sayin.

(Editor's Note: One man's judgmental is another man's hypocrite...)

-----

Go post on your little Patriots message boards... Oh yea I forgot, sorry fans= sorry message boards.

First time ever, but im gonna select that saying as a POTW nomination...

"sorry fans=sorry Message Boards...

(The Reaction: "Did you just try and give yourself a POTW nom??? Now I have seen it all..." -ecurb)

(Editor's Note: Sorry.)

-----

Topic: Test results: Johnson's blood alcohol level was .072

Originally Posted by Greenseed3

A beer and a half!

Who knows, maybe it was a shot of Nyquil. Maybe it was a glass of wine at a family members graduation party.

Perhaps he just left church

0.72...... That is far from IRRESPONSIBLE. Huge black guy driving a nice car at 3:30 gets pulled over; not that uncommon where I live.

Who knows, maybe he was binging at a bar from 9:00 am.... (At least he waited, until he was legal).

It's the off-season, and he just happens to have ALOT OF IT. Should he stay home playing with his guns.. I mean, video games? Let the guy go out, phile. Perhaps his wife is a pain in the ass (not a stretch, phile) and he needed some alone time.

You know what? It IS his wife's fault. Any married man can testify to that. Some times you just need to get away. Rather than domestic-violence, the fella left the house to let his lady cool off, while he distanced himself at a comedy club. After the ridiculous two-drink minimum REQUIREMENT (which he unsuccessfully argued over for twenty minutes), he followed suit, and enjoyed the show. Tank then sat is his car (very responsibly) for one hour, waiting for the safest time to legally drive himself home. On the drive home, he begins to desperately miss his wife and safely accelerates to get home to smartly apologize for the fight she started, as quickly as possible.

Bitch. SHE should get fired.

(Editor's Note: Are you Tank Johnson by any chance? What a load of "but this, but that" crap this post is. If you are known trouble you deserve to be scrutinized until you prove otherwise.)

-----

Runner-up of the Week Sponsored by Garb, the new Tx.

Topic: Test results: Johnson's blood alcohol level was .072

Originally Posted by Lil Bit Special

This isnt about whether the guy should have been pulled over or arrested. Yes, when you compare it to you or I it seems very stupid reason to be fired.

BUT

He was told by the NFL and his team to stay away from any further trouble, including with the police. HE DIDNT! HE WAS ARRESTED FOR DRIVING JUST UNDER THE LEAGL LIMIT, . HE SHOWED COMPLETE DISREGARD TO HIS TEAMMATES, TEAM, AND THE NFL. He had the opportunity to come back and help his team 2 games earlier if he could just behave. AND HE COULDNT.

Maybe he didnt commit the worse offense ever, but THE TEAM SAID NO FURTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE POLICE. And he did. And he deserved to be fired. IF he had any personal responsibility for himself HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN OUT AT 3:30am DRINKING AND DRIVING... JUST A FEW SHORT WEEKS AFTER SAYING YOU WANTED TO BE A ROLE MODEL.

He broke the rules that were put into place for his suspension.

Stop trying to justify that it was wrong to fire him. He was wrong. Doesnt matter how bad it was. He was wrong.

This isnt about whether he drank too much, drove too fast, or was out too late. He knew what was expected of him and he still went out and did this. Stop trying to view this as he was wronged. He wasnt. He got exactly what he deserved.

(Editor's Note: A-Freakin'-men.)

-----

Topic: Where is JGB? and the joebaby?

JGB is in the bathroom.

Joebaby is at the free clinic.

(Editor's Note: Sexy, cute, smart, clever, and funny. Sigh.)

-----

JGB is in the bathroom.

Joebaby is at the free clinic.

wat wat wahhhhhhhhhh

try harder next time

On a serious note:

Was JGB (the beave) banned?

Ward, calling Ward.....

(Editor's Note: BeaverCleaver.jpg - looks just like jgb, actually...)

-----

Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet

according to usatoday.com (total salaries)

QB: Pennington 3 million (28th among QBs)

RB: Jones 2.3 million (26th among RBs)

WR: Coles 6 million (17th among WRs)

WR: McCareins 2.2 million (56th among WRs)

TE: Baker 2 million (17th among TEs)

LT: Ferguson 2.2 million

LG: Kendall 5.2 million

C: Mangold 1.8 million

RG: Moore 1.6 million

RT: Clement 750k

LE: Ellis 4.2 million (29th among DEs)

DT: Robertson 6.6 million (6th among DTs)

RE: Thomas 8.6 million incl contract extension (9th among DEs)

RE: Oelhoffen 4.2 million (31st among DEs)

OLB: Barton 2.5 million (49th among LBs)

MLB: Vilma 670k (133rd among LBs)

OLB: Hobson 500k (167th among LBs)

CB: Dyson 3.8 million (22nd among CBs)

CB: Barrett 3.1 million (26th among CBs)

S: Rhodes 350k

S: Coleman 430k

re-sign vilma and rhodes. get rid of oelhoffen and kendall

Originally Posted by Sperm Edwards

These #'s are wrong. And they were allegedly the 2006 #'s not this upcoming year's #'s. But even still, according to USA today, D'Brick didn't receive a signing bonus (which is incorrect...and absurd) and Pennington didn't receive any incentive bonus money (which is incorrect).

They're really not accurate in terms of who is the highest-paid unless you're looking at an out-of-context snippet of time.

Chris Baker was not the 17th best-paid TE in the NFL. It just coincided that his low SB ($1.0M) was paid last year to go along with his low ($0.8M) salary. Other players are paid better, but perhaps didn't get their signing bonus at the same time as Baker. To say that only 16 TE's are better compensated is not really accurate. Baker is likely not even in the top-40 in TE salaries. He barely makes the league minimum ($850K salary in 2007).

McCareins' salary in 2007 is virtually the same as Coles ($2.915M vs $3.0M).

If the Jets re-signed Vilma right now, they're imbeciles. He's got two dirt-cheap years left on his rookie contract & they can always franchise him after that. He's more suited to playing SS than ILB in the 3-4, and looked like a very ordinary player in his first year in the new scheme. He doesn't come across as someone who is a slow learner, so it's more likely his physical size limitations that held him back. It would be absurdly foolish to give him a $15M+ signing bonus (and beefier annual salaries) at this time when they can have him for the next 2 years at under $2M combined (& in 2009 for another $8M or so as a franchise player if they so desired). Most likely they either trade him after this season or just let him play out his rookie deal & just let him go in FA.

Rhodes I would like to see extended. He just looks like he's not only the real deal, but also that he's the real deal in the defense that this team uses. My guess is they're leaving some cap room to extend him during the season like Thomas last year.

Extending guys with two years left doesn't buy you what you think you're getting. First off, the next two years you still have the same player you already had, but are paying him 10x as much money (maybe more). But then you get him for another 3 years beyond that (most likely). But usually you'll re-extend that player at the end of year 4 anyway. So you're really only buying 2 more years but paying the player 4 years' money to get it.

(Editor's Note: There goes Spermie counting everyone elses money again....)

-----

Topic: Would a salary cap save the Yankees and Sox from themselves.

Originally Posted by Bugg

I cannot state it true, because many of the MLB teams are privately held. But rumor is that the revenue sharing the Reds, Rays, Pirates and Royals receive(remember, that's from mostly from the Yankees, Sawx and Mets revenue they're getting, money those teams made) more than covers each of their payrolls. Now, if they want to merely make some cash off their gate and tv and radio money and pocket the rest, that is their business. But none are in danger of going out of business, or we'd be hearing about that. Instead, they have no problem being a doormat and going to the bank regularly. I think, and many of their fans do as well(based on the walkout in Pittsburgh last Saturday), they they should do more than just sit back and wait for the checks they get from MLB. The A's and Twins can;they should too. I think it's going to be interesting to see what the Rays do over the next few years because they have a wealth of talent in their roster and in the minors. If they start dumping Crawford, Baldelli, Kazmir as they approach arbitration, that would be a sign they don't really care about winning.

Again, the problem with baseball has nothing to do with the Yankees and the big market teams. It has to do with the piss poor way some of the bottom feeders choose on their own to do business.

(Editor's Note: Great post, Bugg, and right on the money. The big spenders make money and choose to reinvest it in their team, the bottom-feeders just look to make money. It's time to decrease the number of teams in MLB - lose the teams that refuse to try to compete - it'll make for a better overall game. )

-----

Originally Posted by Gainzo

jgb went crazy last week and has not been heard of since.

Originally Posted by Max

Druken posting -- there really are no winners. Only losers.

Originally Posted by Gainzo

You were there in the chat room. If jgb is banned then JN is dead to me.

Originally Posted by SouthernJet

haha, ,he isnt banned,,

was in charleston for a week for his little brothers bachelor party,, then when he got back he had a big trial thats been taking his time,,

Originally Posted by Max

I hope he wins the case SJ. I would hate to see you go to prison. It jist isn't fair.

Good luck.

(Editor's Note: Hahahahaha - finally got caught, ehh SJ? :D)

-----

And this week's winner:

Originally Posted by Scott Dierking

SJ, I have become convinced by some of the younger fans on this site that there is not a love and a joy of the sport.

Some of the fans on this site only view this sport having only experienced success by their team, and are only able to handle non-success by cutting their own team down, rather than giving credit to other teams. Losses are only about what their team didn't do, not what the other team did.

There is another faction that views baseball only in a statistical manner. Players are automatons, broken down by stats that take all of the elements crucial to the flow of the game out of it.

Others view the game only from a fantasy perspective. Both the game, and in elements. Magically transporting their team to different divisions, leagues and pretending that the comments contain substance, as if they could actually do that.

Worst than all of that is the generation of "I know everything" that does not allow discussion or difference of opinion. New is bad. Change is bad.

None of that is love or understanding of the game. It is fast-food baseball with garbage in garbage out reality.

That is why you get the comments you do here.

Congratulations to Scott Dierking on his latest POTW win - Scotty has been here before and will more than likely be here again, so he knows how to handle the fame that accompanies POTW. I also enjoyed the nomination a lot - "I know Beans will love this post,,so POTW nominee" - SouthernJet - Thanks for looking out for me SJ. My take on the matter - this is an all sports post, even though it was in reference to baseball. I agree with this post in almost all of it's entirety. The instant communication society we live in demands that you get data, good or bad, accurate or not, immediately. No one has time to enjoy the game for the game anymore, it's all stats, data, and misrepresentations of them both. Doesn't matter if it is baseball, football, or NASCAR for that matter - it's all about peoples freakin' fantasy teams. Anyhow, Scottie, wear the badge with pride this week:

potw.jpg

Assist of the Week goes to Gainzo, mostly because he gets it. You're good people, G.

That's all for now as work is a call'n - y'all be cool.

gb

lol I was loving it... I was a wreck last week, I promise Im going to calm down this week. I seen my name one 2 many times, I need to take a chill pill and go back to the old DWC and just lurk around

Stop making outlandish statements and everything will be just fine.

There is nothing wrong with being a homer. But when you have the biggest homer on the board (ecurb) calling you out it may be time to reassess your position on the state of the AFCE :)

lol I was loving it... I was a wreck last week, I promise Im going to calm down this week. I seen my name one 2 many times, I need to take a chill pill and go back to the old DWC and just lurk around

Oh stop it.... lurking sucks.... continue being a wreck. It just wont be the same with you being on your chill pill...

c'mon, promise me you'll be an ass this weeK????

Stop making outlandish statements and everything will be just fine.

There is nothing wrong with being a homer. But when you have the biggest homer on the board (ecurb) calling you out it may be time to reassess your position on the state of the AFCE :)

Ok the whole Leon over Reggie thread was over the line.

But im so damn serious about the Jets winning the AFC East next season.

-Yea the Pats just went after Welker, Stallworth, and Moss... What made the Montanta-Young, Manning-Harrison combo so great? It was all about trust, timing, and chemestry... Brady will not have great Chemestry will all 3 WR's.

---The Pats lost Dillon who was a true Work-Horse and a proven vet in terms of carrying the load... Maroney has a whole shhit load of potential, but come next season he will feel the loss of Dillon... And in bad wheather games, Dillon was the man to count on.

-The Jets made the playoffs last season with a Rookie head coach in Mangini... And even beat the Pats 1 game.

-We made the playoffs with 2 rookies on the O-Line in Brick and Mangold... Next season we will see them improve leaps and bounds.

-We made the playoffs with running backs such as Barlow, Blaylock, and Houston... And Chad still was a productive Quarterback.

-Next season it will be the Thomas Jones and Leon Washington show.

-Last year we made the playoffs in our 1st year running the 3-4... Look for players such as Robertson and Vilma to step it up big time.

-This year we drafted 2 startes in Harris who is a run stuffer and D.Revis who has the potential to be the best Jets corner in years...

Mangini is going to put year plan into affect. And watch on make the playoffs... Win the AFC East, and piss BB the fuuck off. Thats all im saying. If we were good last year, we should be even better this season.

as always.. excelllent job gb!!!! :yahoo: you rock this world..!!!

BUT

how is it that none of my posts have been nominated recently??? honest to moses, i guess i will have to start posting about the last time i saw a turd next to a nakid scarllett johansson at kinkos or something! :baby:

jeez.... ther has to be someone out there that appreciates my sophisticated sense of humor!! :happy0071:

Ok the whole Leon over Reggie thread was over the line.

But im so damn serious about the Jets winning the AFC East next season.

-Yea the Pats just went after Welker, Stallworth, and Moss... What made the Montanta-Young, Manning-Harrison combo so great? It was all about trust, timing, and chemestry... Brady will not have great Chemestry will all 3 WR's.

---The Pats lost Dillon who was a true Work-Horse and a proven vet in terms of carrying the load... Maroney has a whole shhit load of potential, but come next season he will feel the loss of Dillon... And in bad wheather games, Dillon was the man to count on.

-The Jets made the playoffs last season with a Rookie head coach in Mangini... And even beat the Pats 1 game.

-We made the playoffs with 2 rookies on the O-Line in Brick and Mangold... Next season we will see them improve leaps and bounds.

-We made the playoffs with running backs such as Barlow, Blaylock, and Houston... And Chad still was a productive Quarterback.

-Next season it will be the Thomas Jones and Leon Washington show.

-Last year we made the playoffs in our 1st year running the 3-4... Look for players such as Robertson and Vilma to step it up big time.

-This year we drafted 2 startes in Harris who is a run stuffer and D.Revis who has the potential to be the best Jets corner in years...

Mangini is going to put year plan into affect. And watch on make the playoffs... Win the AFC East, and piss BB the fuuck off. Thats all im saying. If we were good last year, we should be even better this season.

I admire your love for the Jets. There is nothing wrong with that.

Your WR argument is baseless as the Pats had new WR's last year (who's skill level is way below what they brought in this season) and still made it the AFC Championship game.

Dillion scored a bunch of TD's last year in short yardage situations. Other than that he didn't do much. There is a reason no one has signed him yet.

The Jets played a last placed schedule last year. There are 14 common games that the Jets and Pats played last year.

Then there are the two games that are different: The Pats played Denver and Cincy while the Jets played Cleveland and Oakland.

This year is even more stacked in the Jets favour.

The Pats play San Diego and Indy while the Jets play Kansas City and Tennessee.

This will be the 5th season in a row that the Pats will play a 1st place schedule.

The last time the Jets played a 1st place schedule was 2003.

I admire your love for the Jets. There is nothing wrong with that.

Your WR argument is baseless as the Pats had new WR's last year (who's skill level is way below what they brought in this season) and still made it the AFC Championship game.

Dillion scored a bunch of TD's last year in short yardage situations. Other than that he didn't do much. There is a reason no one has signed him yet.

The Jets played a last placed schedule last year. There are 14 common games that the Jets and Pats played last year.

Then there are the two games that are different: The Pats played Denver and Cincy while the Jets played Cleveland and Oakland.

This year is even more stacked in the Jets favour.

The Pats play San Diego and Indy while the Jets play Kansas City and Tennessee.

This will be the 5th season in a row that the Pats will play a 1st place schedule.

The last time the Jets played a 1st place schedule was 2003.

Thank you for Coach Mangini.

He took this "Sorry azz Jets Team" From 4-12, to 10-6 and made the Playoffs

We even beat the Pats last year, I guess that was another "Cup-Cake game"

I cant wait till this season.

BUT

how is it that none of my posts have been nominated recently??? honest to moses, i guess i will have to start posting about the last time i saw a turd next to a nakid scarllett johansson at kinkos or something! :baby:

jeez.... ther has to be someone out there that appreciates my sophisticated sense of humor!! :happy0071:

Yeah... there is someplace where your "sense of humor" would be appreciated.

its called http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/

:thumbup:

Im just jokin ya...... sophisticated doesnt work around here.......

BUT

POTW nom!

Disclaimer: Do you feel better now? :lol:;)

BUT

you saw a naked scarlet johansson taking a dump at kinkos? hahahahahaha this is pretty funny post and a sympathy potw nom

Thank you for Coach Mangini.

He took this "Sorry azz Jets Team" From 4-12, to 10-6 and made the Playoffs

We even beat the Pats last year, I guess that was another "Cup-Cake game"

I cant wait till this season.

T O T W NOM!!!!!!!

Archived