Agree or disagree? What makes the Pats a good team?

Kentucky Jet

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Avoid the topic all you like, I started no fights and responded to attacks in kind. It's not my fault many of you can't deal with facts or logic. The threads speak fo themselves. ;)

It's sort of funny how we can all have civil debates with gainzo, alk, and some of the other pat fans, and they never end in insults (rarely anyway). Yet every post i see with your name on it you are saying "i don't start it, i don't start it".

I used to coach 13 and 14 year olds, they always used to pass off blame to someone else, lots of similarities here.

It's sort of funny how we can all have civil debates with gainzo, alk, and some of the other pat fans, and they never end in insults (rarely anyway). Yet every post i see with your name on it you are saying "i don't start it, i don't start it".

I used to coach 13 and 14 year olds, they always used to pass off blame to someone else, lots of similarities here.

Whats funny is that you throw insults at me in almost every post my name comes up yet I haven't said a damn thing about you, your gender or anything else. Please,, if you want to talk about blame maybe you should look at yourself.

September 10th is only 2 months away MD.....

67 posts in 3 weeks and every one of them is the same.

Shasta is here to start fights and insult people anonymously. It has no other purpose.

Please maybe you can point out where in his thread I attacked anyone?? I dare you, go ahead and show me one post that wasn't fact based, or didn't speak directly to the topic? Sorry you can spin all you like, but it's reality you can't stand, I don't have to insult you, I don't have to call you names, all I have to do is put reality based material in my posts and you can't take it. ;) Once again, I challange you to prove me wrong, go ahead show me where in this post I attacked someone??? I can sure as he!! show you where I was attacked, and insulted.

Please maybe you can point out where in his thread I attacked anyone?? I dare you, go ahead and show me one post that wasn't fact based, or didn't speak directly to the topic? Sorry you can spin all you like, but it's reality you can't stand, I don't have to insult you, I don't have to call you name, all I have to do is put reality based material in my posts and you can't take it. ;) Once again, I challange you to prove me wrong, go ahead show me where in this post I attacked someone??? I can sure as he!! show you where I was attacked, and insulted.

...same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was....

Shasta, my sister, brother, whatever....;)

I hear you. You see, only Jets fans can "insult" other Jets fans. Additionally, only Jets fans can do that to other Jets fans in the spirit of "fun." I do it from time to time - insult them - they insult me back. No harm, no foul. I've been here long enough that I've become the unwanted aunt who comes to visit but never leaves. They would love to kick her out, but she's just endearing enough that guilt takes over....and then when they think they have had enough with her, she buys them presents (or makes 'em laugh).

Anyway, hang in there, my fellow Pats fan. Are you a homer? Yes. Do you know your stuff? Yes. Do you scare people? Probably. Do you annoy them? Yup.

I love it. ;)

Shasta, my sister, brother, whatever....;)

I hear you. You see, only Jets fans can "insult" other Jets fans. Additionally, only Jets fans can do that to other Jets fans in the spirit of "fun." I do it from time to time - insult them - they insult me back. No harm, no foul. I've been here long enough that I've become the unwanted aunt who comes to visit but never leaves. They would love to kick her out, but she's just endearing enough that guilt takes over....and then when they think they have had enough with her, she buys them presents (or makes 'em laugh).

Anyway, hang in there, my fellow Pats fan. Are you a homer? Yes. Do you know your stuff? Yes. Do you scare people? Probably. Do you annoy them? Yup.

I love it. ;)

Thanks Garb, I guess reality to Jet fans is considered insults and attacks. Very funny, I think I'm going to like it here. ;)

Are you a homer? Yes. Do you know your stuff? Yes. Do you scare people? Probably. Do you annoy them? Yup.

I love it. ;)

Scare people? How would someone scare someone else on a message board?

I'm starting to think that maybe I dont get this whole message board thing. I I just dont see the point of starting fights with people anonymously, annoying people or trying to "scare" other posters.

Scare people? How would someone scare someone else on a message board?

I'm starting to think that maybe I dont get this whole message board thing. I I just dont see the point of starting fights with people anonymously, annoying people or trying to "scare" other posters.

Then try posting something about the actual subject instead of just complaining about someone. Here's a trick - post something related to the thread - then insult Shasta - then add: ;)

LOL!

Then try posting something about the actual subject instead of just complaining about someone. Here's a trick - post something related to the thread - then insult Shasta - then add: ;)

LOL!

This is fun for you? I think you need to re-evaluate things if this is an enjoyable way to pass time....

just sayin

LOL!

Funny thing is Garb, for as much as he bitches and complains about me, all he does is start fights and throw insults around. He hasn't posted a single thing in this thread related to what was being discussed. :P Not a single post on topic, then goes on to say I add no value. :rolleyes:

Funny thing is Garb, for as much as he bitches and complains about me, all he does is start fights and throw insults around. He hasn't posted a single thing in this thread related to what was being discussed. :P Not a single post on topic, then goes on to say I add no value. :rolleyes:

:baby: WAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS ALL THEIR FAULT WAAAAAAAAAAA

THEY'RE ALL TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :baby:

This is fun for you? I think you need to re-evaluate things if this is an enjoyable way to pass time....

just sayin

Maybe you should stop looking like Shasta obviously ruffles your feathers. Just sayin.....;)

The Pats are a good team because they get the most out of their players. They are not all big names, yet they follow the system Belicheck uses and therefore they are successful.

That is about as simple as I can put it. :)

Thats really as simple as it is It think. I've always said that what gives the Patriots a great edge over alot of teams is the F.O.'s ability to find the right players for the system, how many times have the Pats picked up a player off the scrap heap that no one wanted, and they were able to get something of value out of them. If you look at it objectively, it's not just one thing, it's many things working together from the top down.

Thats really as simple as it is It think. I've always said that what gives the Patriots a great edge over alot of teams is the F.O.'s ability to find the right players for the system, how many times have the Pats picked up a player off the scrap heap that no one wanted, and they were able to get something of value out of them. If you look at it objectively, it's not just one thing, it's many things working together from the top down.

Or it could just be Brady.

Or it could just be Brady.

No doubt that having one of the best QB's to ever play the game is a big part of it, but lets be honest, Tom Brady has never taken a single snap on defense or Special Teams. Nor has he made a single draft pick or Free Agent signing, "although I'm pretty sure Moss wouldn't be a PAT without Brady's Blessing" ;). The Point is that it takes more than just a great Q.B., just ask Dan Marino, he wasted his entire career in Miami because they couldn't put all the pieces together at one time.

Archived