What are you eating/drinking right now?

TaborJet

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On my way!

:)

no problem tabor! Could you pick up a nice wine on the way?:)

I love red.

Dinner's ready!:)

Yeah, he's not into wine JFBM... don't poor a glass even if he begs for it (especially Red!)

Hope you two enjoyed your evening! :deshade:

Is there a mod wife swap going on? I missed that PM, but I'm all game..... :cheergal:

Just had a couple swedish pancakes with scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage. Washing it down with a bottle of water. Later I'll probably scoop up a bowl of my homemade ice cream.

Just curious, what's the difference between swedish pancakes and regular old buttermilk? Inquiring minds want to know. :-k

Actually, I saw that tuna sandwich and it looked pretty good!

I'll trade ya... no problem.

Well, actually, that was just a model tunafish sandwich. You know like a fashion model in a magazine. All I can say is my tunafish sandwich is no fashion model. :(

Just curious, what's the difference between swedish pancakes and regular old buttermilk? Inquiring minds want to know. :-k

There's no comparison really. Swedish pancakes are more of a crepe. Very thin and 10 times sweeter. I'll eat a regular pancake if it comes with my breakfast at IHOP but I'll never order one just to have. Swedish pancakes I can make a meal out of.

There's no comparison really. Swedish pancakes are more of a crepe. Very thin and 10 times sweeter. I'll eat a regular pancake if it comes with my breakfast at IHOP but I'll never order one just to have. Swedish pancakes I can make a meal out of.

Try this recipe for my pancakes. They're really thin too. They're awesome, and really easy to make. Give me your recipe, I'm an adventurous chef. :)

250 mL milk

1 cup of flour

1 egg

pinch of salt

Mix with a spoon in a bowl. Fry 'em like you would with regular pancakes. Then, eat 'em with either syrup or squeeze a lemon over it and pour some sugar. That is, if you want. :)

Try this recipe for my pancakes. They're really thin too. They're awesome, and really easy to make. Give me your recipe, I'm an adventurous chef. :)

250 mL milk

1 cup of flour

1 egg

pinch of salt

Mix with a spoon in a bowl. Fry 'em like you would with regular pancakes. Then, eat 'em with either syrup or squeeze a lemon over it and pour some sugar. That is, if you want. :)

I wish I could give you the recipe but only my wife knows it. She won't even tell me. :lol:

Archived