What are you eating/drinking right now?

TaborJet

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some crappy pizza and a coke zero. Ya know, as I am sitting here thinking about this crappy pizza, i realize something. Pizza is a lot like oral sex, if it is good it is totally awesome, but if it is bad, it is still ok. Two things I have never had in my life, pizza that was so atrocious it was completely uneatable, or a bj that was so bad i was just unable to receive it.

A GoLean Crunch bar and the Soy Milk? V - you know how to live! ;)

It's cereal, actually.

She needs a couple of beers to live a little-go for it Verde.

I am perfectly happy with my lifestyle and I think beer is gross. :grin:

YOU BASTARD!!

I need to figure out a way to move to italy for a year.

Plenty of jobs at the embassy if you want to live in Rome. Not many jobs herein Milano. Just don't expect to make any cash at all. If you're lucky like us, you'll get an apartment that is sick though. Friends are at La Scala for La Traviata if you like that sort of thing. If you are visiting you are better off hitting Bicerin in Torino or recreating one. It's basically the same thing, only you replace the gelato with chocolate. Or you could just buy some of those chocolate spoons and you're good to go.

I'd be more jealous of everybody else's pork chops if I weren't so stuffed and it wasn't midnight.

Juice from my new juicer!

Oranges, strawberries, pineapple, raspberries, mango, papaya, and blended with a banana.

Verde, you would be proud!

Think I'll go celebrate with a cheeseburger.

:lol: That's been the way I've been doing it too. I eat really good for breakfast then completely offset things when it comes lunch time.

Archived