Weekly P.O.T.W. Award

POTW_Bot

Hello. I am the Post Of The Week Bot. Each week I will announce the winning post. All posts will be considered even those which were not formally nominated. Tabulation will be weighed 2 parts nomination, 1 part post quality and 1 part football regulartory ordinance. The only posts that will not be considered are those submitted by:

Johnny Green Balls (Posts by Marko Cavka which had been previously ineligible are now allowed since he is back in camp with the team).

The task of posting the winner has now been automated. In future weeks we will list all the runner up awards. My Master, Greenbeans, has not yet finished my learning algorithm. So at the present time I can not list all the losing posts.

If you posted something and it doesn't appear below you did not win. Only the winner will be notified each week. Here is this weeks winning entry:

Posted By Rich Cimini

[Jet Moses] 10:01 pm: Rich, Dec 30, last game of the season against the Chiefs. Herm comes back to the meadowlands. Do you think this will be an emotional day for Mark Canizzaro?

[RichCimini] 10:02 pm: I think Mark will buy him his morning coffee, deliver the paper to his room and drive him to the stadium. Mark has never been the same since Herm left. I think he has separation issues.

Congratulations to Mr. Cimini on a witty and timely response.

Ah $hit, not this again...reading all of the NOMs is the great part of this award. I f'ing hate robots...taking over the world and all.

just ribbin ya beans

It is the best part. Greenbeans is away right now. He lined up a replacement but that person was a no-show. We had to go back to the bot.

Damn human slackers.

I just hope this is a temporary expedient and you are just filling in for Greenbeans while he's on vacation or something.

Beans starts again next week when he is back. That was never in doubt.

It is the best part. Greenbeans is away right now. He lined up a replacement but that person was a no-show. We had to go back to the bot.

Damn human slackers.

That gig (Beans POTW Nom thread) is not easy.

Methinks this was just some ploy for us to pine for an "underappreciated" Beans to stroke his uber-ego.

Or Beans really did go on vacation. Either way it's good to be having you back!!

A pseudo-vacation to see th family - POTW will return next week with a human (if that's what I am) being in charge next week. :D

Wappingers Falls, NY as a matter of fact. :D

Not this year - the wife needs to be home by Saturday. :bag:

You're in Wappingers??! That's pretty cool man I live in Beacon right next door. Where are you in Wappingers if you don't mind me asking?

Are you hinting that you are of the same wee techno-creature race as Tommccabe?

I guess - but I don't do the pretty stuff for a living, just the machines and stuff.

You're in Wappingers??! That's pretty cool man I live in Beacon right next door. Where are you in Wappingers if you don't mind me asking?

I was visiting my mom (she loves to see her grandchildren) - she lives off of New Hackensack Rd in Wappingers. She's a mile or so from the Dunkin Donuts on Rte 9 up there. Beacon is a cool town these days - not at all like I remember it from when I was a kid. :D

I was visiting my mom (she loves to see her grandchildren) - she lives off of New Hackensack Rd in Wappingers. She's a mile or so from the Dunkin Donuts on Rte 9 up there. Beacon is a cool town these days - not at all like I remember it from when I was a kid. :D

Yeah I know New Hackensack Road, I used to live in Old Castle Point if you've ever driven by there. I know that Dunkin Donuts is too, I took my 5-hour course at a driving school right near there.

Yeah Beacon is a lot nicer nowadays. We're getting plenty of artsy city folk now lol.

Yeah I know New Hackensack Road, I used to live in Old Castle Point if you've ever driven by there. I know that Dunkin Donuts is too, I took my 5-hour course at a driving school right near there.

Yeah Beacon is a lot nicer nowadays. We're getting plenty of artsy city folk now lol.

5 hour road course at Brown's Driving School, maybe? I drove around with that guy (he used to actually do everything himself way back when) once or twice as a 16 year old.

I've heard that the yuppies from NYC have "discovered" Beacon - at least it's good for your property values. :D

Archived