Randy Lange: Wright Stuff During Morning Sauna

NY Jets Guy

Good to hear Wallace is performing well...I would love to see him get some playing time this season.

Maybe if he can perform on ST like Smith did last year... speedy playmaker... hopefully he can tackle..

Andre Dyson batted away a Pennington pass for Jerricho Cotchery in the end zone. And Drew Coleman did the same on a Pennington spin-and-jump heave for Laveranues Coles.

Good. Cotch was beating 21 like a red-headed stepchild all week. maybe this is a sign that dyson is healing up. Coleman is going to see a lot action with all the secondary issues.

OL coach Tony Wise is still coaching his unit hard.

Seriously, he is one of the hardest working guys out there, day in and day out.

Good. Cotch was beating 21 like a red-headed stepchild all week. maybe this is a sign that dyson is healing up. Coleman is going to see a lot action with all the secondary issues.

Tony Wise has the toughest position coaching job on the Jets most likely with a lot of unproven young guys looking to make the team and Kendall situation unclear.

lets hope his hard work pays off........ I don't hold much credence to preseason games, but they should give us a pretty good picture of how we perform in the trenches.with all of the vanilla plays that get run, the los tells all

lets hope his hard work pays off........ I don't hold much credence to preseason games, but they should give us a pretty good picture of how we perform in the trenches.with all of the vanilla plays that get run, the los tells all

Thats the one thing--if you know what youre looking for--that you can actually get a solid feel for by watching preseason games...The OL and DL.

Coleman seems to be the forgotten man in all these secondary issues. If it wasn't for the one bad play against Chicago he may have started more games in 06.

How has he looked Cane? just average? or could he start?

Thats the one thing--if you know what youre looking for--that you can actually get a solid feel for by watching preseason games...The OL and DL.

Watching on tv though it will be hard to know who actually is performing well on the offensive line unless we have open floodgates to the QB -then I guess we will know unfortunately.

Watching on tv though it will be hard to know who actually is performing well on the offensive line unless we have open floodgates to the QB -then I guess we will know unfortunately.

As I was saying, "--if you know what youre looking for--". For the avg fan (like me) It'll be damn hard to tell which OLman is doing what right and what wrong.

As I was saying, "--if you know what youre looking for--". For the avg fan (like me) It'll be damn hard to tell which OLman is doing what right and what wrong.

sometimes the running backs help us get a clue. stuff like, ya know, gaining yards on a running play:)

sometimes the running backs help us get a clue. stuff like, ya know, gaining yards on a running play:)

Ya but if a 2nd string RB breaks a big run, who knows if it was good blocking by the OL or a mistake by a DL or LB that sprang the run?? To fairly asses the OL in a Preseason game, you really have to know your ****...

Coleman seems to be the forgotten man in all these secondary issues. If it wasn't for the one bad play against Chicago he may have started more games in 06.

How has he looked Cane? just average? or could he start?

He's had a good camp, imo. He is a good #3 or #4 CB for the team.

With Miller out, he's probably #3, with Poteat being the nickel back.

Ya but if a 2nd string RB breaks a big run, who knows if it was good blocking by the OL or a mistake by a DL or LB that sprang the run?? To fairly asses the OL in a Preseason game, you really have to know your ****...

i'm talking about the 1st few series when the 1st team plays the 1st team. none of its gonna spell out for us whats gonna happen in the pats game week 1, but i'll be anxious to see if we can perform 2 fairly critical tasks........run the ball & stop the run

i'm talking about the 1st few series when the 1st team plays the 1st team. none of its gonna spell out for us whats gonna happen in the pats game week 1, but i'll be anxious to see if we can perform 2 fairly critical tasks........run the ball & stop the run

I agree, Itll probably be enjoyable and at least SOMEWHAT telling for the 1st qtr or so. After that I probably wont make it past halftime without getting bored.

I agree, Itll probably be enjoyable and at least SOMEWHAT telling for the 1st qtr or so. After that I probably wont make it past halftime without getting bored.

yeah me too but i'll watch anyway.........I have no life to speak of you see ;)

Archived