HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX

JetFanByMarriage

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone. It was a good day. I appreciate all the well wishes.

Yesterday my wife says to me, "I went to Radio Shack and bought a new battery for the house alarm".

The old one died a few months ago so we haven't been using the alarm. Anyhow I set the alarm last night before I went to bed.

Fast forward to this morning. My wife decides to walk the dogs without shutting the alarm off. Oh man that thing is loud. I jumped up and shut it off.

Then she says while you are awake you might as well start cleaning the house. What kind of birthday gift is that? Making me clean the house.

Geez.

:P;):P

Thanks everyone. It was a good day. I appreciate all the well wishes.

Yesterday my wife says to me, "I went to Radio Shack and bought a new battery for the house alarm".

The old one died a few months ago so we haven't been using the alarm. Anyhow I set the alarm last night before I went to bed.

Fast forward to this morning. My wife decides to walk the dogs without shutting the alarm off. Oh man that thing is loud. I jumped up and shut it off.

Then she says while you are awake you might as well start cleaning the house. What kind of birthday gift is that? Making me clean the house.

Geez.

:P;):P

You are such a jerk!!!!!!!!:)

It was completely your choice to spend yesturday the way we did and you know what I mean!:)

BTW, do you even know where the cleaning stuff is located???????

You are such a jerk!!!!!!!!:)

It was completely your choice to spend yesturday the way we did and you know what I mean!:)

BTW, do you even know where the cleaning stuff is located???????

I usually see the cleaning stuff in your hands. Where you keep it after that is generally none of my concern.

;)

Archived