Is It Better To Go Undefeated In Pre Or Not?

SoFlaJets

for the Jets? I know a LOT of us are very wary of being pre season champs-what do you guys think?

getting a few losses keeps them grounded as a team IMO. a couple losses will show them they have things to work on, and they won't be able to skate through the season un-opposed (god i hope they don't think they could do that..ha)

for the Jets? I know a LOT of us are very wary of being pre season champs-what do you guys think?

There were seasons when we did go undefeated only to suffer a poor season record. I want to win every time we play. I do not care if it is preseason, postseason or the season! lol I , like you, want a SUPER BOWL victory- soon! GO JETS!

There were seasons when we did go undefeated only to suffer a poor season record. I want to win every time we play. I do not care if it is preseason, postseason or the season! lol I , like you, want a SUPER BOWL victory- soon! GO JETS!

I agree.

I wanna win in the pre-season, I never want my team come week one 2 be over confident... But I dont want my young players such as B.Thomas, Vilma, Rhodes all On D to have a "Swagger" about thier play.

I really wanna see the young guns play real good football and be productive in the pre-seasona and help lead the Jets to victroy. I always wanna see young players like Rhodes, Vilma, Cotch, Leon, B.Smith, Stuckey, K.Clemens, Mangold, Brick, J.Miller, D.Revis, B.Thomas, robertson, M.Nugent and vets such as Chad, Thomas Jones, Coles, Ellis, Hobson, Barton, and A.Dyson all continue to play in stride and make plays.

Hey if it means we go 4-0 well than hey, a 16-0 season and a SB ring would have to be called... "The Perfect Season"

Winning is the key no matter what we're playing, we all know every team is beatable so it doesn't matter.

I agree...But its almost good to make mistakes and have let downs in the preseason because that way you can watch film and correct those mistakes so you dont make them when it really counts....

The goal is to win, but I think the team (especially younger guys) can get better from the losses...

Archived