Ravens/Jets

Gainzo

In a weird twist of fate I will not be able to make it down for the Pats/Jets game on September 9th as I have a work commitment the next day. But I will be in Baltimore on the 16th when the Jets play the Ravens.

If any JN'ers are making the trip to Baltimore send me a PM as I will be in walking distance of M&T Bank Stadium and would like to say hello.

Huh ? Your going to be in Baltimore when the Jets play the Steelers ?

My girlfriend lives in Baltimore and has season tickets to the Ravens.

The Pats play the Giants in Jersey on the Saturday and I have spent the last 2 years down in Charm City for New Years.

Gainzo I will be down in Baltimore sometime Friday morning.

Do you and the rest of the crew plan on tailgating or meeting at a bar before the game?

Either way I will meet up with you guys for a beer or two wherever you happen to be.

wtf are you talking about?

He is going to be in Balt in week 2... the JETS dont play the Steelers until week 9 I think...

I knowwww

I told him if your going to be at the Jets/Steelers game, I'll let you know so we could meet. Lol

I go to school only about an hour away from Baltimore but I doubt I'll be able to afford a ticket for the game.

Just come and hang out. The reason I'll be in Baltimore that weekend is because I have a wedding to go to in Lancaster, PA on Saturday.

You can park at my girlfriends house if you want.

Just come and hang out. The reason I'll be in Baltimore that weekend is because I have a wedding to go to in Lancaster, PA on Saturday.

You can park at my girlfriends house if you want.

Hmm idk I don't have a car either so I'd have to borrow a friends car or something. I'm just happy that I know the game will be on TV down at Mason lol.

Archived