Samuel expected to report next week.

Alk

Ruh-roh Jets fans.

Patriots | Samuel expected to report next week

Thu, 23 Aug 2007 16:08:36 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports New England Patriots CB Asante Samuel is expected to report to the Patriots next week and begin practicing with the team.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ruh-roh Jets fans.

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports New England Patriots CB Asante Samuel is expected to report to the Patriots next week and begin practicing with the team.

I'm not scared of ASamuel, honestly. I am fairly confident that the Jets WR's will get their catches and yds against the Patsie secondary with or without Samuel. What I am worried about is whose going to block Warren and Wilfork on the left side.

I'm not scared of ASamuel, honestly. I am fairly confident that the Jets WR's will get their catches and yds against the Patsie secondary with or without Samuel. What I am worried about is whose going to block Warren and Wilfork on the left side.

You need to worry about Seymour too. The Patriots own the trenches in that matchup plain and simple. That just makes things even easier for the secondary.

Samuel likes picking off old Noodle Penny.

Chad VS Pats 2006

776 yards

4 Touchdowns

3 Interceptions

I would say Chad did pretty well against the Pats...

I know 2 of those 3 picks dont mean squat... one was week 3 on the final throw of the game in a hail mary...

and the other was in the wild card game when it was all over

But 0-1 in the playoffs. That is the big stat.

Yes but Chad did well VS the pats...

BIgger issues were the JETS run D and running game on O... if those were improved the JETS might have been 3-0 VS the Pats...

BIgger issues were the JETS run D and running game on O... if those were improved the JETS might have been 3-0 VS the Pats...

But they split the regular season games and lost to them in the playoffs. Might have didn't cut it, I want them to win.

But they split the regular season games and lost to them in the playoffs. Might have didn't cut it, I want them to win.

SO do I...

Thats why getting TJ was big... that would have helped HUGE in the wildcard game when the JETS could get NO running game going... as well as helping in week 3... when Blaylock was the starting RB

Thats why they need to improve the run D which helped them lose the week 3 game...

I just dont see Belichick losing this game and having to endure months of how Mangini is the new Einstein. The media would be all over it.

I understand what you are saying.

However, just as you have faith in your coach, so do we.

That is the great thing about the sport, the games decide it all..not what is written on paper.

I just dont see Belichick losing this game and having to endure months of how Mangini is the new Einstein. The media would be all over it.

I just dont see Mangini losing to the Pats at home again and listening to how BB is better than him for months...

It goes both ways... BB has been proven to be very beatable without his all star coaching staff... they have won nothing since they left and BB hasnt proven he can do it on his own.

I understand what you are saying.

However, just as you have faith in your coach, so do we.

That is the great thing about the sport, the games decide it all..not what is written on paper.

True, but a huge reason why NY won last year was the game plan on D. The Pats knew what to expect in the post season and NY wasnt nearly as successful getting to Brady.

Can Mangini come in with a fresh new gameplan as good? I suppose he can but , I just believe that Belichick will be ready.

I just dont see Mangini losing to the Pats at home again and listening to how BB is better than him for months...

It goes both ways... BB has been proven to be very beatable without his all star coaching staff... they have won nothing since they left and BB hasnt proven he can do it on his own.

Theyve won 2 consecutive AFCE Championships and 3 post season games.

Ruh-roh Jets fans.

I honestly don't give a **** what's going on with the Patriots. I'm worried about the Jets and what's going on with the Jets. You should try doing that with your own team.

I honestly don't give a **** what's going on with the Patriots. I'm worried about the Jets and what's going on with the Jets. You should try doing that with your own team.

I do pay attention to my own team but I'm also extremely interested in what the rest of the teams in the AFCE are doing just like alot of posters here not named Arsis. :)

I do pay attention to my own team but I'm also extremely interested in what the rest of the teams in the AFCE are doing just like alot of posters here not named Arsis. :)

You have over 9k posts on a JETS site. You obviously don't care about your own team.

Ruh-roh Jets fans.

You have to know that any threads you start concerning Patsie player moves has ZERO credibility. :box:

Ruh-roh Jets fans.

I thought it was supposed to be:

Robert Lee, reports New England Patriots CB Asante Samuel is expected to report to the Patriots next week and begin practicing with a defense that has been dominant since 2001.

Archived