Samuel expected to report next week.

Alk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait......according Jets fans, the Pats were doomed because Samuel - who they stated was the Pats best DB - was holding out. Now they are doomed because.....well, he's on the Pats? Excellent!

They have to spin to make it more palatable.

Wait......according Jets fans, the Pats were doomed because Samuel - who they stated was the Pats best DB - was holding out. Now they are doomed because.....well, he's on the Pats? Excellent!

They have to spin to make it more palatable.

Yes.

You guys get your material from the same place. Looks like you need the latest version:

dummiestg9.png

Noodle Penny is my own. Dont be upset because its true. You know deep down that he is a born loser and will never deliver a title to the Jets.

But, if you miss Tex so much then reinstate him.

Noodle Penny is my own. Dont be upset because its true. You know deep down that he is a born loser and will never deliver a title to the Jets.

But, if you miss Tex so much then reinstate him.

Who is Tex? Call him by his real name... not your pillow talk name for him...

PatsFanTX wore out his welcome all on his own... it doesnt take much to switch your IP and make a new name.. if he wanted to be here he could... and might be... Why the hell would anyone invite him back?

Yes but Chad did well VS the pats.

I have to stop you there, little buddy. he did not do well against the Pats. there were great efforts on the parts of Coles and Cotcherry every time he threw a TD pass to them. even that flutter ball he layed up in the end zone in the mud in NE was a hope and a prayer that Cotch made a great catch on. enough with the stats dude, did you even watch those games? :confused:

I have to stop you there, little buddy. he did not do well against the Pats. there were great efforts on the parts of Coles and Cotcherry every time he threw a TD pass to them. even that flutter ball he layed up in the end zone in the mud in NE was a hope and a prayer that Cotch made a great catch on. enough with the stats dude, did you even watch those games? :confused:

Without fighting about Chad...

Can we agree the bigger problem was the Running game and running D?

Without fighting about Chad...

Can we agree the bigger problem was the Running game and running D?

No

The Jets shoved the run right down their throats in the game in NE with a no name running attack.

Why don't you just admit that he was helped immensely by his receivers?

Who is Tex? Call him by his real name... not your pillow talk name for him...

PatsFanTX wore out his welcome all on his own... it doesnt take much to switch your IP and make a new name.. if he wanted to be here he could... and might be... Why the hell would anyone invite him back?

Pillow talk?? Boy, you have some sicko fantasies.

No

The Jets shoved the run right down their throats in the game in NE with a no name running attack.

Why don't you just admit that he was helped immensely by his receivers?

I know he was...

BUT

IN week the the Run D and the running game were the problem

and in the wild card game it was the same... no running game and no run D or short pass d

Archived