YouTube | Music Videos

rick34125

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea definitely BG...I just watched his last Letterman appearance on YouTube-it was a 4 part series over there-very cool and sad

I was lucky enough to catch some of that when it aired. I've had people in my family that had terminal illnesses and to be the one to actually go through it must be devastating. He struck me as remarkably calm, which is a testament to his inner strength I guess. Me, I would have been either a basket case or an angry prick.

Subject change: I never asked you how you like playing the new Gibson.

For Borgo...

87Nd10jeNmU

Thanks, Dude. Circle Sky has a nice shuffle beat. Much cooler than the earlier bubble gum stuff. Although I remember when it came out--and I will admit that I watched the TV show every week--I have never seen the film Head. I'm going to see if Netflix has it. I really appreciate the reference. Have a great Fourth.

That's a great concert

Yeah, that's an awesome lineup in the first super group. He is one of my favorite singers/songwriters/performers, so I wish Steve Winwood would have had a better day vocally. YouTube doesn't have the studio version, but here is Presence of the Lord, a brilliantly constructed and performed tune (studio take,that is).

9RpKlL-lMpg

Archived