YouTube | Music Videos

rick34125

Firehouse

Love of a Lifetime

(Let's get mother f**kin' sappy with a great power ballad. Awesome hook and Leviathan power chords in the chorus. Get out the Aqua Net. **Sorry, I could only get the acoustic version to embed. The ass**les from the record companies keep taking vids off YouTube not realizing that exposure to the market is what sells product. That's why Paul McCartney told EMI to f**k off and called them dinosaurs that have no idea how to adapt to the new marketplace. Idiots. Enjoy the acoustic version, but check out the slammin' chords on the original recording.)

NsPfPXXTXIY

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foghat

Fool For the City

(Again with the Video No Longer Available bullcrap. So, instead of having the Foghat album as the thumbnail image, I've got to put this video because I can get it to embed. Nice work again record execs. God forbid you should put a video of a band that hasn't been relavant in 30 years on YouTube. Why sell any more of their albums? You are all fu**ing dicks that have just obliterated the record industry with your greed and myopia. Use the internet, morons. No exaggeration, I've bought about 20 songs from i-Tunes in the last few weeks because I saw a video on YouTube. Learn!)

kMcIidNbE7U

MAN, you are in my head or something. What's with that?!! I love Creed, that's my fav song by them.

What about Days of the New?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcPVhKszXjY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY57T9kbLBo

Days of the New were good. Remember this from back in High School?

rSp-cSJNGdQ

BTW: I'm on a High School kick as my best friend is getting married next week and I'm going to see a crap load of people I went to High School with. That ain't cool when you are 35 years old!

Archived