Emmitt spoke the truth

4HCrew

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rolleyes: Not those kind of kittens, 'Cane.

Plus, I thought you were more of a Cougar kind of guy? :)

HE may like older women, but those two are EVERYONE's type, lol. It is a creepy pic though, looks like they are in an abandoned building or trapped in an attic somewhere.

Not that I need to explain anything to you, let me explain it to the "young" crowd of fans out there. The Night Stalker handle I use is from my days back in Vietnam. The grunts would nick name us (my chopper unit) "Night Stalkers" because of the way we flew under cover in the middle of the night and rescue grunts behind the lines.

There is a current Special Ops unit that has taken that handle...160th SP OPS RGT.

http://www.nightstalkers.com/

in other words, nightstalker is one bad-ass motherf###er! Right on bro;).

Greengal - who is on her third marriage - told me that all men from L.I. suck. Since GG knows all - I'm taking her work for it. BTW, although her first two husbands hailed from LI - her current one was raised in Stamford, CT - and although he was born and raised a woman - the sex change "he" had twenty years ago has not effected the relationship at all. She thinks this one is a keeper.

Greengal - who is on her third marriage - told me that all men from L.I. suck. Since GG knows all - I'm taking her work for it. BTW, although her first two husbands hailed from LI - her current one was raised in Stamford, CT - and although he was born and raised a woman - the sex change "he" had twenty years ago has not effected the relationship at all. She thinks this one is a keeper.

Ehh, i meet quite a few douches every time I hang out at the Stamford Yacht Club, there is definite suckiness in Stamford, heck it is only across a little bit of water from LI afterall.

Ehh, i meet quite a few douches every time I hang out at the Stamford Yacht Club, there is definite suckiness in Stamford, heck it is only across a little bit of water from LI afterall.

Hey, you know something? You aren't as funny as me. People will deny it. People will side with you. But it's true. Garb - funny sometimes. Joe - not so much.

LOL!

oooops....wait....lolsc.

....true that.....and maybe, just maybe, some of the female posters here don't want to see a woman's azz in someone's sig. Seeing that you are so concerned with what the ladies here think and all.....;)

Wow, this thread got interesting again.

Oh, the sig stays. carry on!

Oh, so you like 'em young. I thought you were more into the whole cougar/milf thing - not sure what would give me that impression. Not like your milf report would be any sort of indication. ;)

There is a big difference in my mind between milfs and cougars.

MILFs are fine. cougars, not so much.

so .. i have a facial hair issue.. :blush: it is a curse of women of eastern european descent... sigh ....:P

frankly, ms. chick pea.. i told you that in confidence... so my current hubbie cant grow a beard.. as seen in the picture jc posted.. i have enough beard for both of us...

i am just glad you didnt mention how the first two hubbies died... there was no proof of foul play.. really...

so .. i have a facial hair issue.. :blush: it is a curse of women of eastern european descent... sigh ....:P

frankly, ms. chick pea.. i told you that in confidence... so my current hubbie cant grow a beard.. as seen in the picture jc posted.. i have enough beard for both of us...

i am just glad you didnt mention how the first two hubbies died... there was no proof of foul play.. really...

LOL!

I thought that post would get more play. I think some people must be too lazy to click on the links.

Archived