Emmitt spoke the truth

4HCrew

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really do need to get out of the Baseball Forum more often. :P

I miss way too many of these great brawls. :box:

....aren't they fun? That's what this sort of forum is for, fun. Remember two years ago - the baseball forum - JBF would spew his pooh, JonE would call everyone a puke (well, that hasn't really changed ;)), Bob would throw bombs, Tom Shane would hate on Yankee fans.....and I can almost guarantee that if anyone of them actually met, they would shake hands, say "good job" and buy a beer.....maybe play grab-azz if that's their thing.:P

....aren't they fun? That's what this sort of forum is for, fun. Remember two years ago - the baseball forum - JBF would spew his pooh, JonE would call everyone a puke (well, that hasn't really changed ;)), Bob would throw bombs, Tom Shane would hate on Yankee fans.....and I can almost guarantee that if anyone of them actually met, they would shake hands, say "good job" and buy a beer.....maybe play grab-azz if that's their thing.:P

Oh hell yeah. The Sawx-Yanks thread was a lot of fun last night. Jon was in rare form, and Damon ate gainzo's lunch.

Fun? Is that why two of the posters you mentioned above are banned?

When it starts getting personal, the "fun" part isn't even an after thought.

Shane and JBF were unique cases.

But when dim witted, run of the mill patsy fans cant come to a rival team's board and express their thoughts without attacking Jets fans, they show how pathetic they really are. And once they do that, the gloves are off.

And we all know that garb's phony moral superiority is done to compensate for a small *****.

.....and people call ME a fun vaccum.

What exactly is personal? You have someone post a picture of you without your consent? Did someone track down your phone number and call you at 2:30am?

'Cane did you just say I have a small pp? Hahahahahaahaha.....it's so little I can't see it at all!

What exactly is personal? You have someone post a picture of you without your consent? Did someone track down your phone number and call you at 2:30am?

'Cane did you just say I have a small pp? Hahahahahaahaha.....it's so little I can't see it at all!

Will you sue google now?;)

No....I'm over it.....just trying to figure out what is personal and what is not.

Well, if your picture is on 1 website, and is easily found, then I do not see how it is personal.

For example, I can google a persons screen name and get almost anything.

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=m4j&q=limolady&btnG=Search+Images

JETNATIONONGOOGLE>>LOOK IT IS BOB

Shane and JBF were unique cases.

But when dim witted, run of the mill patsy fans cant come to a rival team's board and express their thoughts without attacking Jets fans, they show how pathetic they really are. And once they do that, the gloves are off.

And we all know that garb's phony moral superiority is done to compensate for a small *****.

You are so sanctimonious.

You implied I was a fool several times in this thread before you lowered yourself to my level in post #28. :rolleyes:

Answer my previous question. Is not calling me a "troll" and "tex" not an insult? I am just curious where you and GS draw the line?

Something that I would consider over the line on a message board. Now, if you have never been a recipient of such an attack or if nothing bothers you and you take it all with a grain of salt...don't worry about it.

Well, if your picture is on 1 website, and is easily found, then I do not see how it is personal.

For example, I can google a persons screen name and get almost anything.

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=m4j&q=limolady&btnG=Search+Images

JETNATIONONGOOGLE>>LOOK IT IS BOB

I had no idea it was there. The person who took that picture should have known that I don't like my pic posted on the net. Plus, I'm not even the one that was being googled in the first place. Next thing I know I'm the ugliest chick on Earth. Now, not for nothing, but if I can deal with being called a biatch, being called pretentious, being called ugly, being called a lesbian, being called a bore, being called a fun vaccum......I would think being called a donkey from FLA would be a piece of cake.:P

I had no idea it was there. The person who took that picture should have known that I don't like my pic posted on the net. Plus, I'm not even the one that was being googled in the first place. Next thing I know I'm the ugliest chick on Earth. Now, not for nothing, but if I can deal with being called a biatch, being called pretentious, being called ugly, being called a lesbian, being called a bore, being called a fun vaccum......I would think being called a donkey from FLA would be a piece of cake.:P

See, there you go assuming something. Just because you don't mind being labled all those names, maybe, just maybe another one of our female posters on here would.

A jackass from Florida...been called a lot of names, but not that one.

See, there you go assuming something. Just because you don't mind being labled all those names, maybe, just maybe another one of our female posters on here would.

A jackass from Florida...been called a lot of names, but not that one.

....true that.....and maybe, just maybe, some of the female posters here don't want to see a woman's azz in someone's sig. Seeing that you are so concerned with what the ladies here think and all.....;)

You are so sanctimonious.

You implied I was a fool several times in this thread before you lowered yourself to my level in post #28. :rolleyes:

Answer my previous question. Is not calling me a "troll" and "tex" not an insult? I am just curious where you and GS draw the line?

You're full of sh1t. Go back and read the first page of this thread.

I made ZERO personal comments about ANYONE until phuks opened the door by insulting all the Jets fans who supported mangini's decision. That's where i draw the line. it seems pretty clear to me.

Other posters who are jets fans have made hundreds of posts about the QB situation without insulting their fellow Jets fans or gettingpersonal about it. For a Pathetics fan to come in here and do that crosses the line. Seems clear to me.

....true that.....and maybe, just maybe, some of the female posters here don't want to see a woman's azz in someone's sig. Seeing that you are so concerned with what the ladies here think and all.....;)

And maybe, just maybe some of us older posters don't like seeing Darla in your avatar...gives me the creeps.;)

Damn you were hangin out with Limo !?!

Please tell me Bren brought you over there. :P

Tough. ;)

This picture rocks

att3td6.jpg

Damn you were hangin out with Limo !?!

Please tell me Bren brought you over there. :P

Incorrect. It was the grand invasion of Jets fans at Gillette last season for the playoff game. They were hanging out with ME - The Fun Vacuum.:P

c'mon now garb, that is an award winning ass, even you have to admit that. That ass should be in a display case in the MOMA design gallery.

c'mon now garb, that is an award winning ass, even you have to admit that. That ass should be in a display case in the MOMA design gallery.

Yes, it is a fine azz. I wish mine looked like that. However, just like you don't want to see a fine man's azz every day (although this is not confirmed- maybe you like man azz), I'm not much into checking out a chicks butt every day - no matter how fine it is.

Yes, it is a fine azz. I wish mine looked like that. However, just like you don't want to see a fine man's azz every day (although this is not confirmed- maybe you like man azz), I'm not much into checking out a chicks butt every day - no matter how fine it is.

Nope, i love women, no interest whatsoever in men sexually or romanticly, but I honestly could care less about someone having a pic of a guy in a thong in their sig, i mean really, why would I? Who cares.

Nope, i love women, no interest whatsoever in men sexually or romanticly, but I honestly could care less about someone having a pic of a guy in a thong in their sig, i mean really, why would I? Who cares.

The ladies here have a little more class than that, I think. Plus, any guy that wears a thong is surely queer.

I think bren has posted some beefcake type pics before. It's all in good fun, nothing really to do with class one way or the other.

I like pictures of sunsets, puppies and kittens. Why don't you post any of those? LOL!

It's a little known fact that Darla Hood killed my grandparents. Every time you post I'm reminded of that horrific event in my life.

It's a little known fact that Darla Hood killed my grandparents. Every time you post I'm reminded of that horrific event in my life.

Is that why you're such a bastid? ;)

For your information, Darla died at the ripe old age of 47 from acute hepatitis. I blame Alfalfa.

Yes, Nightstalker (wow - cool name btw) - you are all class and I could never hold a candle to it. But please refrain from posting that picture of you in a thong. Thanks. ;)

Is that why you're such a bastid? ;)

For your information, Darla died at the ripe old age of 47 from acute hepatitis. I blame Alfalfa.

Yes, Nightstalker (wow - cool name btw) - you are all class and I could never hold a candle to it. But please refrain from posting that picture of you in a thong. Thanks. ;)

Not that I need to explain anything to you, let me explain it to the "young" crowd of fans out there. The Night Stalker handle I use is from my days back in Vietnam. The grunts would nick name us (my chopper unit) "Night Stalkers" because of the way we flew under cover in the middle of the night and rescue grunts behind the lines.

There is a current Special Ops unit that has taken that handle...160th SP OPS RGT.

http://www.nightstalkers.com/

Not that I need to explain anything to you, let me explain it to the "young" crowd of fans out there. The Night Stalker handle I use is from my days back in Vietnam. The grunts would nick name us (my chopper unit) "Night Stalkers" because of the way we flew under cover in the middle of the night and rescue grunts behind the lines.

There is a current Special Ops unit that has taken that handle...160th SP OPS RGT.

http://www.nightstalkers.com/

Wow - I serioulsy had no idea.....I thought it was the name of tv some drama from the 70's. I take my sarcasm back. Can I do that? :)

Archived