Hats off to the Yankees

Jet Moses

In what I thought was going to be a great late August showdown in Yankee stadium, the Yanks sweep the Dead Flops.

The Dead Flops didn't even show up. That is just pathetic.

As for the Mets? Losing five in a row, four to the Phillies, it is just disgraceful. Both the Mets and Boston are division leaders, but look at the standings and you will see teams that may not have as great a won/loss record, but they are better teams. I think the Mets actually started letting all the press go to their heads.

Thor was right, and he was one of the few people on this forum who didn't dump on the Yankees earlier in the season because HE KNEW these guys come to life time and time again when it counts the most.

The Yankees are the boys of summer.

The only person here on this board who has stayed with the Yankees all season is Bob.

There are alot of Yankee fans here (Myself included) that should have known better.

How it turns out in the end ? Don't know yet. Still alot of baseball to be played.

That's why baseball is a great game. You just never know what will happen day to day.

The only person here on this board who has stayed with the Yankees all season is Bob.

There are alot of Yankee fans here (Myself included) that should have known better.

How it turns out in the end ? Don't know yet. Still alot of baseball to be played.

That's why baseball is a great game. You just never know what will happen day to day.

I've stuck with this team all year, except for maybe a few moments of weakness. :)

When did I give up exactly? :P

My personal favorite was Meinkegarbageawicz...so smooth and witty

Too bad he got knocked the fu*k out or we would all be typing that one up.

Thor, is it alright if we call our teams players names like Pussina? If so, I will be a Sox fan so I can say Vaginatek.

Archived