Yankees - Red Sox comments

Blackout

been having internet problems all day and can't log on to message board without getting kicked off (regular websites are fine but message boards and it kicks me off, wtf??)

-Cano saved our asses today, this was a tight game until the 8th when Varitek made that bad throw and the Yankees opened up the lead

-Chamberlain got ejected over nothing, BS call.

-Schilling didn't look bad at all, any other day and Boston wins.

-GREAT defense by Giambi* today

been having internet problems all day and can't log on to message board without getting kicked off (regular websites are fine but message boards and it kicks me off, wtf??)

-Cano saved our asses today, this was a tight game until the 8th when Varitek made that bad throw and the Yankees opened up the lead

It was a good series. Starting pitching on both sides was very good (Clemens & Wang were excellent).

The Yankees got the hits when they needed them and the Red Sox didn't. The Yankees deserved the sweep.

Good luck the rest of the way and we will see you again at Fenway in a few weeks.

This series illustrated the Red Sox weakness. Hitting.

Granted, the Yanks had 2.5 aces up their, but the Sox are a hot or cold hitting team.

Seeing they will most likely face a team with an arm or two inthe playoffs, they could easily be first round fodder.

Congrats Yankees.

Didn't like it, but figured it was coming as the Sox were white-hot going into the series and the yanks were ice cold. The yanks needed this more than Boston. I still think the lead is too big, but I question if Boston is complete enough for a World Series. I don;t think either team is right now.

Didn't like it, but figured it was coming as the Sox were white-hot going into the series and the yanks were ice cold. The yanks needed this more than Boston. I still think the lead is too big, but I question if Boston is complete enough for a World Series. I don;t think either team is right now.

The entire team goes through hitting slumps. The pitching staff is good enough to win.

They need the bats to get hot and stay hot. They need Manny healthy, I really hope his oblique strain is minor.

The Mets suck.

I think any team that claims itself "the best" based on a won-loss record yet, historically sucks against one specific team ie Mets vs Braves or Yanks vs Red Sox, defacto "sucks".

Try something more original. Burn a litte midnight oil, ol' chum!

The Dead Flops and Mets have served notice, by getting swept by the Yanks and Philth's respectively, that they are unworthy of representing their league in the fall classic. You can't pull a no-show the week before Labor day and expect to be taken seriously.

:)

Archived