Gibbon Knows Everything About Football

ECURB

Gibbon the God of Football Knowledge and I know nothing about football also my statements about the game should never be taken seriously.

I take back everything I said... About how a man only has 2 things in his life, his word and his balls... I dont know about your Balls ECurb, I may have to ask one of the mods for that... But you are a man of your words.

P.S... You should have just made this thread right away, we all knew it was a stupid bet anyway, lol. Good Job ECurb, good job.

Thanks ecurb. My opinion of you has risen considerably.

Good to know... I seriously was kind of busy and didnt feel like it last night, I had every intent on making it though... lol...

You were right and Im impressed... I knwo what its like to love a player too... so I hope for your sanity that he does well...

Good to know... I seriously was kind of busy and didnt feel like it last night, I had every intent on making it though... lol...

You were right and Im impressed... I knwo what its like to love a player too... so I hope for your sanity that he does well...

My sanity is already seriously in question I think, but thanks for your best wishes.

I take back everything I said... About how a man only has 2 things in his life, his word and his balls... I dont know about your Balls ECurb, I may have to ask one of the mods for that... But you are a man of your words.

P.S... You should have just made this thread right away, we all knew it was a stupid bet anyway, lol. Good Job ECurb, good job.

isn't that three things? :confused:

Just enjoy rooting for him in Cinci...I wasnt happy when the Jets cut Mcclover last year, and was very glad for him when da Bears picked him up.

It's a business, sh1t happens, even to players we like. If the Jets move Vilma next year (which I actually doubt will happen, but it could) then it's time to move on, right amigo?

Just enjoy rooting for him in Cinci...I wasnt happy when the Jets cut Mcclover last year, and was very glad for him when da Bears picked him up.

It's a business, sh1t happens, even to players we like. If the Jets move Vilma next year (which I actually doubt will happen, but it could) then it's time to move on, right amigo?

I have no problem moving on. Still a Jets fan. All this crap about Schlegel this week wasnt started by me. I've moved on as a Jet fan. I still think the Jets made a mistake, but I understand why the decision was made.

I have no problem moving on. Still a Jets fan. All this crap about Schlegel this week wasnt started by me. I've moved on as a Jet fan. I still think the Jets made a mistake, but I understand why the decision was made.

You have moved on? I don't think so.

Archived