Hard Knocks|Wife Battle

hoping4ASuperBowl

heres the link to the article and the video, i dont remember how to embed youtube, can someone do it for me please.

http://www.dhadm.com/content/hard-knocks-kelli-croyle-or-october-gonzales/

One of the interesting things (or not so interesting things) from the HBO series Hard Knocks is the wife battle.

In message boards and blogs the debate of who is the best looking wife is going on.

Here is a little video to follow up some of our previous Chief post to help the debate continue.

It

Croyle's wife is good from far but far from good. She has that fake southern beauty pageant thing going, and is too outspoken on a show about her husband and his job. I would bet anything she would look like a trainwreck in the morning before the hour of makeup and hour of hair as well. The fact that every time they show her wether it is eating dinner alone with him or standing there as he packs, she is done up to the 9's in makeup and hair just screams fake.

Gonzo's wife looks hot for real. Not the pretty look like croyle trys to play off, just pure hot and sex appeal. Hers is the panty drawer i would raid if given the choice. lol.

Croyle's wife is good from far but far from good. She has that fake southern beauty pageant thing going, and is too outspoken on a show about her husband and his job. I would bet anything she would look like a trainwreck in the morning before the hour of makeup and hour of hair as well. The fact that every time they show her wether it is eating dinner alone with him or standing there as he packs, she is done up to the 9's in makeup and hair just screams fake.

Gonzo's wife looks hot for real. Not the pretty look like croyle trys to play off, just pure hot and sex appeal. Hers is the panty drawer i would raid if given the choice. lol.

I agree 100%.

Archived