How badly does ARod want to be out of NY?

TomShane

I was just watching his post-game press deal about his 400th homer and the guy had to spend half of his time apologizing for the Yanks sh*tty start. How awful for the poor guy. Not coincidentally, ARod's 400th came at the end of a blowout, much like his previous 399. This guy just looks like he's praying to be traded to Arizona in the worst way.

Arizona would be perfect for A-rod...every game is meaningless so his stats will go through the roof and nobody cares about anyone else on the roster so he wont have to fight Piazza, Jeter, Pedro, Beltran or the Big Eunich for facetime on the backpages and nightly news shows.

Interestingly, though....

He has turned back into a great player on a lousy team and he hasnt even been traded yet.

Not coincidentally, ARod's 400th came at the end of a blowout

could it be possible that A-rods other homerun had something to do with the game turning into a blowout? :roll:

come up with a new complaint, that ones been used to death

400 HR's at his age is amazing. that is more HR's than many hall of famers have for their careers.

arod has been a yankee for less than 2 years. let's see how he does the rest of the year before lamenting when he hits home runs. the bottom line is that at least he hits hr's and drives in runs. he is 1 yankee that is earning his $ this year, you can't blame arod for all of the yankees problems.

could it be possible that A-rods other homerun had something to do with the game turning into a blowout? :roll:

come up with a new complaint, that ones been used to death

Blackout you beat me to it. He had a pretty big at bat in the game. When he has monster nights the Yankees blow people out.

He has a lot to prove. But he is not the problem here.

Didn't #399 give the Yankees a 2-0 in the 1st? Early leads have been hard to come by lately. Stop beating this dead horse. A-Rod's actually producing at the plate this year, if you want to kill this guy, kill him for his defense, which has been Bam-Bam Muelens like.

Jeter made the last out in two games with a guy on 2nd, and received no flack, if A-Rod did that, he would have been lynched.

400 HRs is 400 HRs and to do that before 30 is pretty damn impressive. Give the guy a day. Go and beat up Matsui, Jeter or Posada for a bit and leave A-Rod alone for a least one day.

Blackout you beat me to it. He had a pretty big at bat in the game. When he has monster nights the Yankees blow people out.

He has a lot to prove. But he is not the problem here.

A-hole IS the problem because he's not the solution. Dont even get me started on the Curse of A-Rod either...

george will likely rue the day he brought this guy in. Not from a financial standpoint because people pay to see this dog and pony show in Yankee Stadium. But if championships mean anything to george, he will regret this move for the rest of his days

A-hole IS the problem because he's not the solution. Dont even get me started on the Curse of A-Rod either...

george will likely rue the day he brought this guy in. Not from a financial standpoint because people pay to see this dog and pony show in Yankee Stadium. But if championships mean anything to george, he will regret this move for the rest of his days

I'll say it now and I'll say it again: It is NOT conincidene that every team A-Rod goes to fails. His salary, poor defense, and total lack of ability to make the others around him perform better are always going to prevent the teams he plays for from winning a championship.

Archived