1. 1. What would be successful for you?

• Right Outside Of Playoffs
    • Wild Card Winner
    • Division Winner
    • 2nd Round
    • AFC Championship Game
    • Super Bowl Appearance
    • Super Bowl Champions

Personally, a successful season for me would be just to make the playoffs. Honestly, I do not think this team is as good as they were last season. Some people may say that there rushing game is better, but they did have a lot of rushing yards last season. So, for me it is just making the playoffs. I want them to win the super bowl, but realistically I would be happy if I was watching Jets football in January.

...Poll coming

Personally, a successful season for me would be just to make the playoffs. Honestly, I do not think this team is as good as they were last season. Some people may say that there rushing game is better, but they did have a lot of rushing yards last season. So, for me it is just making the playoffs. I want them to win the super bowl, but realistically I would be happy if I was watching Jets football in January.

...Poll coming

its like one of those questions a girlfriend might ask you. It's a total trap, you are forced to answer one way.

The jets did not win the super bowl last year, but it was a successful year. We beat the Pats once (proving that it can happen...lol), made the playoffs, had good draft picks, no injuries, but we didn't win it all. Still a success....in my eyes.

You should have named the poll a REALISTIC season.

There can't be a successful season unless you win the SB.

I disagree with you there. Because you do not achieve the ultimate goal, does not mean that the team did not have success. The Jets are a better team than last year. But they are also going up against better teams this year. I think matching wins at ten, would be a successful season, but it could be short of a playoff birth. Personally, I'm predicting 11-5 and many prayers.

I disagree with you there. Because you do not achieve the ultimate goal, does not mean that the team did not have success. The Jets are a better team than last year. But they are also going up against better teams this year. I think matching wins at ten, would be a successful season, but it could be short of a playoff birth. Personally, I'm predicting 11-5 and many prayers.

You have to be kidding me! The Jets have won only one SB in about 47 years.

I've been a Jet fan for all of them and not only that I have been on these boards

for close to 10 years,

I wish I had a buck for every post that I have seen that said we may not win

this year but next year its all going to come together and we are going to win it all.

There's a big difference between successful and realistic. If you are happy

every year with maybe we will make the playoff and maybe we won't I'm

happy for you.

How long do you think Mangini will last here with your description of a successful

season?

You have to be kidding me! The Jets have won only one SB in about 47 years.

I've been a Jet fan for all of them and not only that I have been on these boards

for close to 10 years,

I wish I had a buck for every post that I have seen that said we may not win

this year but next year its all going to come together and we are going to win it all.

There's a big difference between successful and realistic. If you are happy

every year with maybe we will make the playoff and maybe we won't I'm

happy for you.

How long do you think Mangini will last here with your description of a successful

season?

I agree with Senior 100 per cent! The only successful season is one in which a team wins the SB. Every other team is a loser! There is only one SB winner!

For this team? This year?

Well I mean, comeon. They went to the playoffs last year and lost in the 1st round so the only way to be successful is to go to at least the AFC Divisional Round. Otherwise, its the same damn season or a step back.

For this team? This year?

Well I mean, comeon. They went to the playoffs last year and lost in the 1st round so the only way to be successful is to go to at least the AFC Divisional Round. Otherwise, its the same damn season or a step back.

That's what I'm saying.

Well done.

Of course, like every Jet fan, I desire a SB championship but realistically this year I would consider making the playoffs again a sucessful year considering the tougher schedule. Winning a playoff game would make me "happy as a pig in slop " as they say in Alabama .

Archived