Hey! We have 400 posters.

TomShane

:wink:

did you just finish the class in Tx's correspondence school of trolling ... Changing Text 101? Looks like you didnt pass, PK. ;) nice try... but i think it is summer school for you ! :mrgreen:

did you just finish the class in Tx's correspondence school of trolling ... Changing Text 101? Looks like you didnt pass, PK. ;) nice try... but i think it is summer school for you ! :mrgreen:

What gave it away? My wink? :roll: :wink:

What gave it away? My wink? :roll: :wink:

yeah. :lol: too bad there isnt a "razz-berry" smilie... that would be perfect! actuyally now come to think of it ... that would be perfect for me to use... never mind! :mrgreen:

yeah. :lol: too bad there isnt a "razz-berry" smilie... that would be perfect! actuyally now come to think of it ... that would be perfect for me to use... never mind! :mrgreen:

Great I helped give birth to another tool for you to use to hijack threads. #-o

Great show! :lol:

BTW sugar, this 'Chris' guy is Patriots fan, I think.

Juuuuuuuuust stayin on topic! :mrgreen:

We can only hope. Jets' trolls are starting to run amuck of this place. :roll: :wink:

GG

](*,)

Better?

now that is a good idea ;) LOL what would it look like?

Starts like this one: :lurk:

Replacing the *lurk* with football.

It morphs into a bunch of hailing math formulas and women things burying the smilies.

:D

So, for those playing along at home, the irony of this is, PFSIKH, a Pats fan, hijacked a thread welcomding a Pats fan, Chris, welcoming them to JetNation.

A job well done PFSIKH! =D>:lol:

#-o

So, for those playing along at home, the irony of this is, PFSIKH, a Pats fan, hijacked a thread welcomding a Pats fan, Chris, welcoming them to JetNation.

A job well done PFSIKH! =D>:lol:

excellent ss19!!! :mrgreen:=D>

Archived