Looking for tix for Jets-Pittsburgh game on 11/18.

My sister-in-law's new man in a Steelers fan and she wants to take him to a game. Anybody got a pair for that day? I told her I'd check.

I have a pair that were just run through the washing machine. I am willing to take less than face value for them.

Sadly, this is a true story.

Your joking MaxMan? If not, what the hell were tickets for a November game doing in your pocket?

I picked them up at the game for a friend and forgot about them. Called home on Mon when I remembered and said, uh honey -- please tell me you didn't do any wash today.

LOL, I was out of luck.

Well, now she wants three. I pointed her to three on Stubhub for $100/per. I told her not to waste any time grabbing them. I don't know if she bought them.

Max, my condolences. JFBM doesn't check pockets when she does the laundry?

Well, now she wants three. I pointed her to three on Stubhub for $100/per. I told her not to waste any time grabbing them. I don't know if she bought them.

Max, my condolences. JFBM doesn't check pockets when she does the laundry?

She learned to keep her hands out of my pockets a long time ago.

I have a pair that were just run through the washing machine. I am willing to take less than face value for them.

Sadly, this is a true story.

is there anyway to get a replacement set? like call the stadium and tell your story. I'm sure you have some sort of proof that you had the tickets.

Archived