****Official Kellen Clemens thread

DefenseWinsChampionships

He may have only threw the ball acouple of times... But he looked lost out there, he looked GARBAGE in my eyes, all this talk about KC being "The Most NFL Ready QB" who was drafted last year is just insane... He looked like a rookie out there to me.

The fact that Mangini even let C.Pennington back onto the field after the injury speaks volumes in terms of what Mangini thinks of Kellen.

I really hope Chad is OK... Thats all I know.

Where are all the Jets fans that wanted no part of Randy Moss?

What good would it do? You have to give the QB 5 seconds to take advantage of Moss. This line was awful today. No matter who the QB was he wouldn't have been able to take advantage of Moss. The OL really needs to look at itself in the mirror and come out dedicated to NEVER letting that happen again.

Anyone can do that whenever Tom Brady is throwing them the ball and has 10 seconds to throw.

He chose to throw the ball in ten seconds. I'm sure that he would have had more time if he wanted it. I think Randy really heated up when they started trying to stop the run. In straight up sets they were completely unable to stop the run.

Bro... It's how I feel... I dont feel KC is ready, never have... And still dont.

Why not close the thread about Brick, or the O-Line thread? This is how I feel.

Cool..I'm merging all your thread and labeling them "DWC's Feelings" Be on the lookout for it.

Do what? Close the thread because I feel like talking about how KC is not ready to lead this Jets team to the playoffs?

QB is the least of the Jets problems right now. The defense for the most part stinks and yes it is Mangini's fault. Offensive line cannnot protect the quarterback and cannot block for superstar Tommy Jones.

He may have only threw the ball acouple of times... But he looked lost out there, he looked GARBAGE in my eyes, all this talk about KC being "The Most NFL Ready QB" who was drafted last year is just insane... He looked like a rookie out there to me.

The fact that Mangini even let C.Pennington back onto the field after the injury speaks volumes in terms of what Mangini thinks of Kellen.

I really hope Chad is OK... Thats all I know.

I wish that you would stop trying to dump on Kellen. You are a CHAD fan! Great! Most of us are JETS fans! Kellen is a Jets player too. If CHAD went down for the season, would you quit being a Jets fan?

Now in the interest of fairness, the Jets were down by many points in a hopeless case. The DL was DOMINATING our OL and they pinned their ears back and went all out to the young QB. What you didn't see was that Kellen did get of a few strong passes that were strong throws. Did the WR run the right routes? Notice Wallace Wright was in there not Coles or other starters.

You continually make excuses for CHAD and that is fine. But why not support ALL Jets players?

I wish that you would stop trying to dump on Kellen. You are a CHAD fan! Great! Most of us are JETS fans! Kellen is a Jets player too. If CHAD went down for the season, would you quit being a Jets fan?

Now in the interest of fairness, the Jets were down by many points in a hopeless case. The DL was DOMINATING our OL and they pinned their ears back and went all out to the young QB. What you didn't see was that Kellen did get of a few strong passes that were strong throws. Did the WR run the right routes? Notice Wallace Wright was in there not Coles or other starters.

You continually make excuses for CHAD and that is fine. But why not support ALL Jets players?

Im a fan of the Jets more than any QB on this team... I just feel Chad gives this team the best chance... And believe me... I was praying for KC to play like the next T/Brady... I just didnt see it in his game, thats all

Stop making sense. Your going to upset DWC.

Im a fan of the Jets more than any QB on this team... I just feel Chad gives this team the best chance... And believe me... I was praying for KC to play like the next T/Brady... I just didnt see it in his game, thats all

He was in for what, two series? I agree he didn't look good. But you labeling him "garbage" after seeing him for 2 series against a top 5 defense, (without starting receivers) can't be taken seriously. Most Quarterbacks take 3-4 years to fully develop. Asking Clemens to shine in the first real action of his career is a little crazy.

I'm on the Clemens bandwagon. I think he can move around in the pocket better than Pennington which gives him a chance to make a play.

Lol. Johnny, your a funny guy, I know your joking.

Smizzy, be a pick and give DWC a timeout, personal attacks are against the rules for sure.

Archived