According to John Clayton..

Personally, for some reason I feel that Chad will start the game after after a couple of series if he cannot go or the Jets are already down 17-0 then at that point he will get pulled and Kellen will come in the game.

Right now only one game into the season I think as long as Mangini thinks Chad can go then he is going to play. Mangini still wants to make the playoffs and Chad gives him the best shot of getting there.

Clemens has a lot of potential but I think Chad would have to be unable to play or we would have to be out of the playoff race before we see him.

Personally, for some reason I feel that Chad will start the game after after a couple of series if he cannot go or the Jets are already down 17-0 then at that point he will get pulled and Kellen will come in the game.

Thats what it sounds like from the vague reports we now get... (which I dont mind)

It seems like they will go ahead and let Chad start... and if he is not effective at all before halftime... Kellen will come out in the 3rd quarter and play...

Thats what it sounds like from the vague reports we now get... (which I dont mind)

It seems like they will go ahead and let Chad start... and if he is not effective at all before halftime... Kellen will come out in the 3rd quarter and play...

Whoa, hold on. Please don't use : Chad start, not effective in the same sentence ever again.

this is mangini we are talking about. he controls the info that is available to the reporters. chadwick could be fine or he could have a broken foot, we will find out tomorrow. mangini is forcing the ravens to gameplan both QB's by letting this info out.

It's not hard for a good team to gam-plan for chad pennington. Here I'll give it to you: Show up. That's it, that is all a good team has to do to beat chad pennington.

this is mangini we are talking about. he controls the info that is available to the reporters. chadwick could be fine or he could have a broken foot, we will find out tomorrow. mangini is forcing the ravens to gameplan both QB's by letting this info out.

We have a winner

Archived