Chargers - Pats Game Thread: MERGED

K2C

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Norv Turner could be the worst coach in NFL history not named Herman Edwards. What the hell were they thinking? Schottenheimer may not be Don Coryell, but he was at least competent. Norv vs. the Cheater is a total mismatch.

They have Ron Rivera as LB coach...maybe he should get promoted to HC, and let Norv handle the O...although that might be too much for him too.

the mothers of all members of the franchise that stole untold millions and titles from the rest of the league are the ones who are guilt ridden.

'

yes!

you r of course correct....

you are wearing your helmet....yes?

lease make sure your nurse knows you haven't pooped yet

So on 3rd and 30 Philip Rivers tries to dump it off to LT 10 yards further back from the line of scrimmage? Too bad it wasn't complete so we could've had a 4th and 40.:character42:

I watched that play and was just thinking, why would you not just chuck it out there? this much down you need some luck anyway and even if it gets intercepted chances are the will still have to go trhe whole field. Just makes no sense.

I'd rather go a legit 0-16 than cheat, get exposed and have all my accomplishments tainted forever.

But hey, we just slapped around a team that was a favorite to reach the superbowl, and did it pretty easily, without cheating. So there goes your theory about us needing to cheat to win

Archived