espn just ripped belicheat

joewilly

emmit smith just called him exactly that. he asked how can the dallas coach be suspended for using..... not distrubiting... using steroids for health reasons for 5 games & belicheat go unscathed suspension wise.

steve young called it nefarious. that is all.

Wait there's more. They then went on to explain for the less literate portion of the audience what "nefarious" meant..."villainous, evil, heinous...Belichek"

LMAO

Wait there's more. They then went on to explain for the less literate portion of the audience what "nefarious" meant..."villainous, evil, heinous...Belichek"

LMAO

thats all good & well but what does villainous, heinous even mean? dang I wish they wouldn't use such big wurds

emmit smith just called him exactly that. he asked how can the dallas coach be suspended for using..... not distrubiting... using steroids for health reasons for 5 games & belicheat go unscathed suspension wise.

steve young called it nefarious. that is all.

Oh Brother. Do you live under a rock?

Goodell said "Wilson broke the LAW using HGH"

While I hate Belicheat the more I hear from Goodell about how he came to his decision the more sense it makes. Theres no way to stop a coach from communicating with his staff which would be needed for a suspension unless you literally have someone next to him 24/7. He also knew BB was gonna be with the Pats for the long term cause of the extension and knew the loss of a draft pick would hurt.

As for Wade Wilson he said the severity of the suspension is because he got caught in a federal investigation for the illegal distrubution of HGH. Just saying.

Oh Brother. Do you live under a rock?

Goodell said "Wilson broke the LAW using HGH"

So did Harrison who is a player and in position to take advantage of the effects of HGH on the field. Wilson is not a player and could not take advantage of HGH's effects on the field.

Didn't they BOTH get these illegally? If so then why did Harrison only get four games for his use and Wilson get five? Harrison is more in a position to gain a competitive edge. Her should have received more of a suspension for this. Or the punishment should have been at least the same for both.

so i can't just copy and paste? i assume photobucket and imageshack are programs i have to get? i've never heard of them.

These are web pages that can host a file for you. In order to post your picture you have to store it on a web server and these are free options. They are both good.

Archived