Chad is beautiful no matter what they say

RunStuffer63

What is their to comment on, its a horrible stat to judge QB arm strength or average actual pass length.

How long each passing play goes for is a terrible way to judge?

Peyton Manning is up over 10YPA I think... while some really abd QB's are down around 5... its actually pretty telling... who cares how the yards came (through the air/ YAC) the fact is Chad gets 7 yards on average everytime he throws... and so does brady

An example from week 1....all credit goes to Smizzy

9 yards ( 5 yard pass,4 Yac by Cotch)

11 yards ( 6 yd pass to Leon, 5 Yac tds)

8 yards (5 yards pass to Cotch ,3 Yac )

6 yards ( 3 yards pass to coles,3 yac)

------At this point the only 2 passes he did actually throw over 5 yards we incomplete. A.Thomas dropped an easy INT and he threw a ball at LC's feet.

10 yards (1 yd pass to cotch ,9YAC)

17 yards (his first pass over 10 yards a completeion to coles that went 15 yards in the air)

16 yards ( 10 yard completion to coles)

8 yards ( Screen pass that was thrown -4 yards)

5 yard pass to Cotch - you missed this one

7 yards (TD) ( 5 yard pass,2 Yac)

11 yards ( 9 yard pass )

11 yards ( 4.5 yard pass)

(after injury)

16 yards (9 yard pass ,7 Yac)

13 yards -13 Yards!!! YOU GOT ONE!!!

13 yards (5 yard pass ,8 Yac)

1 yard (TD)

As you can see CLEARLY there is a large difference between how far passes travel and how many yards the QB is credited with. Next.

An example from week 1....all credit goes to Smizzy

9 yards ( 5 yard pass,4 Yac by Cotch)

11 yards ( 6 yd pass to Leon, 5 Yac tds)

8 yards (5 yards pass to Cotch ,3 Yac )

6 yards ( 3 yards pass to coles,3 yac)

------At this point the only 2 passes he did actually throw over 5 yards we incomplete. A.Thomas dropped an easy INT and he threw a ball at LC's feet.

10 yards (1 yd pass to cotch ,9YAC)

17 yards (his first pass over 10 yards a completeion to coles that went 15 yards in the air)

16 yards ( 10 yard completion to coles)

8 yards ( Screen pass that was thrown -4 yards)

5 yard pass to Cotch - you missed this one

7 yards (TD) ( 5 yard pass,2 Yac)

11 yards ( 9 yard pass )

11 yards ( 4.5 yard pass)

(after injury)

16 yards (9 yard pass ,7 Yac)

13 yards -13 Yards!!! YOU GOT ONE!!!

13 yards (5 yard pass ,8 Yac)

1 yard (TD)

As you can see CLEARLY there is a large difference between how far passes travel and how many yards the QB is credited with. Next.

He hits the receivers in the right spots... its not like they get lucky... it has a lot to do with Chad accuracy and timing...

Spin it how you want... When Chad Pennington drops back to pass for the NYJ... the result is usually the same as Tom Brady dropping back for the NE Pats.

I'm so sick and tired of this BS! Who CARES anymore how much ARM strength CHAD has, we know what he can do, we all are watching the same team every week, he has won more ****ing games then he lost. He doesn't do that based on arm strength, if that was the case, last year we would have been 6-10 instead of 10-6. He's fine. His average on passes is a number, but if he's winning games, who the **** cares how far he's passing the ****ing ball, as long as he's doing his job. The first game he lost wasn't on him, and he came back with a **** ankle and was able to make a drive for a touchdown this season. Talk to the OL. The conversation about the "noodle arm" is tired. He wins games, I don't give a **** how he does it, he gets it done.

I hope Chad can dink and dunk us to a victory ,like I always do. but let's be honest,It's painful to watch this offense. It's like watching a child smashing frogs with a hammer. Brutal.

It's been painful. This week will be different. Jets over Dolphins. 24-6 is the score I would like to see because it will get me a few dead Presidents. But I'll take any score for the Jets W.:character42:

I'm so sick and tired of this BS! Who CARES anymore how much ARM strength CHAD has, we know what he can do, we all are watching the same team every week, he has won more ****ing games then he lost. He doesn't do that based on arm strength, if that was the case, last year we would have been 6-10 instead of 10-6. He's fine. His average on passes is a number, but if he's winning games, who the **** cares how far he's passing the ****ing ball, as long as he's doing his job. The first game he lost wasn't on him, and he came back with a **** ankle and was able to make a drive for a touchdown this season. Talk to the OL. The conversation about the "noodle arm" is tired. He wins games, I don't give a **** how he does it, he gets it done.

amen:foshizzle:

Archived