Wish me luck guys / girls

17 in about an hour and in about 9-10 hours going to take my drivers license test, wish me luck guys!!! I need it, I can't parrarell park for my life! [-o<

Don't you guys have an actual driver's ed class at your school? We had a class at our school during the summer, it was a piece of cake to pass.

17 in about an hour and in about 9-10 hours going to take my drivers license test, wish me luck guys!!! I need it, I can't parrarell park for my life! [-o<

Easiest test you will ever take in your life. Seriously, you'll be able to pass it with your eyes closed.

Don't you guys have an actual driver's ed class at your school? We had a class at our school during the summer, it was a piece of cake to pass.

Yeah but that was for our permit.

No sweat bro. I failed mine 3 times before I passed it. Bent the rim on my mother's car parallel parking on the first one. When you start to feel nervous, just try and remember that as bad as it gets, at least you won't be like Tom Shane! :lol:

No sweat bro. I failed mine 3 times before I passed it. Bent the rim on my mother's car parallel parking on the first one. When you start to feel nervous, just try and remember that as bad as it gets, at least you won't be like Tom Shane! :lol:

Got you beat by a mile, bro

My first driving test ... I literally hit some dude on a bike :help:

Just Grazed him, but enough to knock him over ... and the DMV Guy nearly had a heart attack :shock:

Archived