Vince Wolfolk=Cheap Shot Artist

SoFlaJets

so another week of the 2007 NFL season and another starting QB goes down by another low shot by a Patriots defender. Patriots opponents should start coming in low on Brady every time like they always seem to do-go for Brady's knees LIKE THEY DO-make it look unintentional LIKE THEY DO-let's see how NE does when THEY have to suffer a starting QB injury-like THEY ALWAYS do against their opponents...

Chad Pennington? check

JP Losman? check

how will Carson Palmer fare next week after HE gets hit in the knees?

That guy is a fat porkchop...all he has to do is fall on somebody and gravity takes care of the rest

so another week of the 2007 NFL season and another starting QB goes down by another low shot by a Patriots defender. Patriots opponents should start coming in low on Brady every time like they always seem to do-go for Brady's knees LIKE THEY DO-make it look unintentional LIKE THEY DO-let's see how NE does when THEY have to suffer a starting QB injury-like THEY ALWAYS do against their opponents...

Chad Pennington? check

JP Losman? check

Yeah, watch the tape....

The Bills lineman had him around the ankles, he fell forward. In fact, if you watch the tape you'll see he wasn't even looking at Loseman.

Get over yourselves, you've got more to worry about than what the pats are doing.

Delusional post

Dont tell me you're defending that play as clean, pfiks?

Even all the guys on the canes boards agree it was a cheap shot, and they root for the all the canes no matter which team they play on. You are just as delusional as whaler.

I am saying what I see on Patriots.com.

The way Whaler explains looks like the same way on the video. Wilfork blew by a guy and got tripped.

I am saying what I see on Patriots.com.

The way Whaler explains looks like the same way on the video. Wilfork blew by a guy and got tripped.

He threw his elbow at the QB's knee, what is so hard to see about that?

I dont care if he got tripped or not, or was looking at the QB or not when he threw the elbow.

The elbow was dirty.

looked like he threw his arm out to catch himself.

You guys are alot like the front office of your team....

If you guys spent more time worrying about your own team instead of what the pats are doing, you might not be a laughing stock.

If you posted more on a Cheaters board you wouldnt be spending so much time worrying about what Jets fans think.

;-)

Cheaters fans defend belicheat and a dirty play by their NT. What a shocker.

Well, I watched that play from every angle I could find, and it is a questionable hit at best. He was still going for Lossman, and he did hit alittle low. I don't think he intended to get below the knee, looked mike he was going for the thigh, which IS legal. But due to his momentum, did hit low. And was penalized for it, as he should have been because regardless of intent, it was a low hit.

I personally don't think it was intended to be a dirty shot, but that's just the opinion that I got from watching the play over, and over, and over....

I don't think it's a cheap shot,his elbow flies out at the exact moment he's tripped and starts to lose his balance.Keep in mind that the replay is in slow motion,it happened so fast that I doubt Wilfork could of thought about what he was doing,pure instinct.

I don't think it's a cheap shot,his elbow flies out at the exact moment he's tripped and starts to lose his balance.Keep in mind that the replay is in slow motion,it happened so fast that I doubt Wilfork could of thought about what he was doing,pure instinct.

exactly

I'm not buying it. I watched the replay about six times right after it happened. He was coming clean and the center wrapped him up around the ankles in a last ditch save attempt. Wilfork fell forward and extended his arm. Could have been trying to still come up with the sack or he could have been trying to catch himself. Only he knows. I'm not going to try to defend my team against a bunch of fans of a 1-2 team that has nothing better to do than find ways to take out their jealousy.

Chad Pennington? check

JP Losman? check

Awww the little baby Jet fans just can't take it anymore. Maybe you should have a good cry at how unfair it is that New York's J.V. football team the Jets haven't sniffed a Super Bowl in 38 years. "The big bad Patriots are whats wrong with football, whaaa,, whaaaaaaa". You, and fans like you are a joke. And by the way, during the Pats back to back super bowl wins, no team lost more starting players to injury, Yet the Pats won anyway. As for injuries to our starting QB, well we lost our starting, franchise QB before, and our back up came in and did a nice job for us. It's called "drafting" and "depth", maybe the Jets should look into it.

Awww the little baby Jet fans just can't take it anymore. Maybe you should have a good cry at how unfair it is that New York's J.V. football team the Jets haven't sniffed a Super Bowl in 38 years. "The big bad Patriots are whats wrong with football, whaaa,, whaaaaaaa". You, and fans like you are a joke. And by the way, during the Pats back to back super bowl wins, no team lost more staring players to injury, Yet the Pats won anyway. As for injuries to our starting QB, well we lost our starting, franchise QB before, and our back up came in and did a nice job for us. It's called "drafting" and "depth", maybe the Jets should look into it.

Who the F invited this skank here ?

so let's see 3 games and two starting QB's hurt from low shots-coincidence? Wilfat did the same thing last year last year against Chad-he almost put him out for the year. I'm getting sick of watching these dirty players trying to ruin opponents seasons by going low on QB's knees-I want somebody to do it to Brady and hear how you guys defend THAT...

I guess the cheating doesn't really bother the Pasterik fans.

Seems like the whole Boston area has lost its soul. For years you would here about how the Red Sox do things the right way. How the Pats do things the right way. How the bring in the right players.

Now you see what the Boston fan is truely about. Spend, Win and cheat at all costs.

It doesn't matter to them. The titles are all tarnished, the players will have the cheater logo on them the rest of their careers and the fans will be nothing more than hypocrites.

Enjoy the asterik folks. When all is said and done your team, that "great team that did things the right way" will be looked upon as nothing more than a team that had to cheat to win.

:baby:

I guess the cheating doesn't really bother the Pasterik fans.

Seems like the whole Boston area has lost its soul. For years you would here about how the Red Sox do things the right way. How the Pats do things the right way. How the bring in the right players.

Now you see what the Boston fan is truely about. Spend, Win and cheat at all costs.

It doesn't matter to them. The titles are all tarnished, the players will have the cheater logo on them the rest of their careers and the fans will be nothing more than hypocrites.

Enjoy the asterik folks. When all is said and done your team, that "great team that did things the right way" will be looked upon as nothing more than a team that had to cheat to win.

The only thing Tarnished is your I.Q., Keep swinging that flag all you like, you'll never make it bigger than it is, and the Jets will still suck. Like I said CRy about it, because thats all you can do.

Who the F invited this skank here ?

She saw a thread about a Putz player making a dirty hit and got her tweat all bent out of shape.

It was one dirty play. It is what it is. He threw his arm out horizontally right at Losman's knee- he didnt throw it palm down to break his fall. But it's not like he premeditated taping the opposing team's signals.

Chad Pennington? check

JP Losman? check

hahahahaha

Jealousy Nation. com

so let's see 3 games and two starting QB's hurt from low shots-coincidence? Wilfat did the same thing last year last year against Chad-he almost put him out for the year. I'm getting sick of watching these dirty players trying to ruin opponents seasons by going low on QB's knees-I want somebody to do it to Brady and hear how you guys defend THAT...

Come on SoFla, you're a smarter fan than that. Are you really blaming Pennington's injury on a cheap shot? It was a whole pile of players that rolled up on Pennington including one or two Jets.

Archived