Shower Rankings - Week 3

onemanswarm

Every Tuesday morning, I wake up an hour early so that I can sit on the floor of my shower and meditate on the current state of the NFL until the water runs cold. This morning, through the power of prayer, the following rankings were revealed to me:

1. New England Patriots (3-0): New England is trying to become the first team to go 16-0 while scoring 38 points in every game. Interestingly, 38 is the atomic number of Strontium. In the Patriot

RANKING US AT 20?!??!? come on, show some love here. although i don't have much of an argument to move us up.

Since 16 teams have a better record than us, the highest you could possibly have put us is 17th.

And considering how our D did everything possible to let Miami get back into last week's game, I agree that there are other 1-2 teams better than us right now.

Since 16 teams have a better record than us, the highest you could possibly have put us is 17th.

And considering how our D did everything possible to let Miami get back into last week's game, I agree that there are other 1-2 teams better than us right now.

20 is fair, if anything he ranked his Bears low at 19, but with Rex' performance and the D's injuries, it might be accurate.

We don't need an emoticon for that. It's just understood around here.

Hahaha. I suppose so. Damn, it's been awhile since I was this down on my Bears. When you try to build a championship contender based on defense, the window closes so quickly. The only thing that can keep that window propped open for more than two or three years is a dominant quarterback. As far as I can tell, the Chicago football franchise has never had that.

Hahaha. I suppose so. Damn, it's been awhile since I was this down on my Bears. When you try to build a championship contender based on defense, the window closes so quickly. The only thing that can keep that window propped open for more than two or three years is a dominant quarterback. As far as I can tell, the Chicago football franchise has never had that.

What about Bob Avellini?

What about good ole' #9?

the Bears have no one to blame but themselves

cmon Rex Grossman? from florida?

you have to be a friggin moron to be sitting in a draft room and say "hey ya know, i think Rex Grossman will be our franchise QB! he'll be the next Danny Weurfel!"

No question. But the only other guy they had a reasonable shot at that year was Leftwich, and he hasn't exactly shredded the league either. McMahon was ten times more character than quarterback. Just about every Bear passing record is held by Sid Luckman, and I'm pretty sure the forward pass was still considered a trick play during his era.

Archived