Good luck Sunday...

SweetLee83

To all the Jets fans here. I've been around this place for a while now, somewhat in this forum, and alot in the other sports forum, but I just wanted to say good luck to you guys (though you probably won't need it with the guys we have to play this week) and hopefully both teams go injury free, because, hell we can't afford anymore thats for sure.

So heres to a good, hopefully close game to give us Bills fans some kind of hope. Cheers!

Oh yeah, if any of you are going to be making the trip to the game this weekend, let me know, we can meet up for a beer, it'd be nice to meet some Jets fans!

To all the Jets fans here. I've been around this place for a while now, somewhat in this forum, and alot in the other sports forum, but I just wanted to say good luck to you guys (though you probably won't need it with the guys we have to play this week) and hopefully both teams go injury free, because, hell we can't afford anymore thats for sure.

So heres to a good, hopefully close game to give us Bills fans some kind of hope. Cheers!

Oh yeah, if any of you are going to be making the trip to the game this weekend, let me know, we can meet up for a beer, it'd be nice to meet some Jets fans!

Thanks and good luck to you guys-FYI have never hated the Bills especially as an old AFL team unlike some other teams in the league.

Talk about class....You have enough of it to sell...

Cheers, good luck and lets hope for no more injuries.

Thanks and good luck to you guys-FYI have never hated the Bills especially as an old AFL team unlike some other teams in the league.

I have to agree with this sentiment-maybe it's because when Buffalo was real good I wasn't able to keep up with my Jets down here in Florida-this was before you could watch any game you wanted and before the internet-you could still get the Post and Daily News the next day but that was about it...anyway thanks Lee and best of luck the rest of the way with the team you love-at least OUR teams don't have to feel the need to cheat

Amen

I don't know about the close game, but I agree with you on everything else.

Heres to an injury free game.

Good Luck

I think it probably will be a close game. I don't even rule out the possibility of a Bills W. Our Offense is starting to come together, but the D is still way out in left field. Because of our D, we barely squeaked out the W over Miami last Sunday. Now we are shuffling off to Buffalo to play your team which is plagued with injuries. Exactly the kind of team we lose to. Years ago, it used to be OJ, recently it was McGahee, now it's Lynch. I could run on the Jets, and believe me, I move like a snail. Even last week, if Washington didn't have that 98yd kick return, we would not have won that game. Now we are going to face you with all your backups looking to impress. Going by memory only, my Jets don't do well against backups. So I see this game as a must Win for the Jets. btw I am very glad to know that Everett continues to improve and may be walking again very soon. I keep him in my prayers for a full and speedy recovery. Take care and be well.

Thanks for the good wish`s and I hope neither team has any injuries this week. It was nice of you to stop by maybe you`ll get up our way for our home game later on this season....& Cheers back to you.

Archived