The Chad Report Card

JetCane

That was an aggravating game from any angle. The gameplans on both sides of the ball left a lot to be desired, and the player execution was poor.

QB- Two key fourth quarter interceptions by Chad drailed any chance the Jets had of winning this game. And another thing. After watching the replay, i do not think Chad was trying to throw the ball away on the last int. He threw such a bad pass that it would be just as embarrassing for him to give any other explanation. D

RB- Chad failed to get the running game going against a depleted Bills defense. D

WRs- Is Chad trying to get his best WRs killed by throwing them ducks? D

OL- Chad failed open up holes for the RBs to run through, and couldnt take advantage when the Bills stacked the box. D

ST- Chad missed a crucial FG right before halftime. D

DL- Once again, Chad could not stop the running game or put pressure on the opposing QB. D

LBs- Chad looked bad when blitzing, and Lynch dragged him into the EZ on the TD. D

DBs- Chad could not cover the Bills WRs, who seemed to always be open in the seams of the zone. D

Coaching- Chad devised a poor gameplan on both sides of the ball. The offense is too conservative. The decision not to go for it on first down early was a terrible one. Once again, DC Chad was outsmarted by the opposing OC, who passed much more than the Bills ran the ball. D

------

Seriously, the team looks terrible, and plays soft. The gameplans look discombobulated, the execution is bad, and the team doesnt play as hard as other teams. A serious shakeup is needed, and that includes playing the younger guys who are going to be here in the future, including the QB.

Stop giving mixed signals and go into full rebuilding mode.

That was an aggravating game from any angle. The gameplans on both sides of the ball left a lot to be desired, and the player execution was poor.

QB- Two key fourth quarter interceptions by Chad drailed any chance the Jets had of winning this game. And another thing. After watching the replay, i do not think Chad was trying to throw the ball away on the last int. He threw such a bad pass that is would be just as embarrassing for him to give any other explanation. D

RB- Chad failed to get the running game going against a depleted Bills defense. D

OL- Chad failed open up holes for the RBs to run through, and couldnt take advantage when the Bills stacked the box. D

DL- Once again, Chad could not stop the running game or put pressure on the opposing QB. D

LBs- Chad looked bad when blitzing, and Lynch dragged him into the EZ on the TD. D

DBs- Chad could not cover the Bills WRs, who seemed to always be open the seams of the zone. D

Coaching- Chad devised a poor gameplan on both sides of the ball. The offernse is too conservative. The decision not to go for it on first down early was a terrible one. Once again, DC Chad was outsmarted by the opposing OC, who passed much more than the Bills threw the ball. D

------

Seriously, the team looks terrible, and plays soft. The gameplans look discombobulated, the execution is bad, and the team doesnt play as hard as other teams. A serious shakeup is needed, and that includes playing the younger guys who are going to be here in the future, including the QB.

:rl:

QB- Two key fourth quarter interceptions by Chad drailed any chance the Jets had of winning this game. And another thing. After watching the replay, i do not think Chad was trying to throw the ball away on the last int. He threw such a bad pass that is would be just as embarrassing for him to give any other explanation. D

DBs- Chad could not cover the Bills WRs, who seemed to always be open the seams of the zone. D

Coaching- Chad devised a poor gameplan on both sides of the ball. The offernse is too conservative. The decision not to go for it on first down early was a terrible one. Once again, DC Chad was outsmarted by the opposing OC, who passed much more than the Bills threw the ball. D

------

I thought Paul Hackett was back. It was also reported Revis was treated for burns.

------

POTW nomination

Chad also put too much damn mustard on my hotdog at the concession stand.

He also sold me a Jets pen that didnt work. D

He looked too upset during the post-game interview. Suck it up! D

He is stunting Clemens' development by convincing Mangini to start him. D

He is obviously responsible for giving BT a new contract and allowing BT to be invisible this season. D

How could Chad allow E.Coleman to play five yards off the WR on 4th and goal? D

Chad dropped the ball by convincing Mangin to go with an undersized but athletic NT D

Chad talked Vilma out of gaining 10 pounds during the off-season D

Chad also convinced Woody not to sign free agents and remain $10M under the cap. D

Chrebet got bad gifts at his party last week. You guessed it. Chad. D

He also sold me a Jets pen that didnt work. D

He looked too upset during the post-game interview. Suck it up! D

He is stunting Clemens' development by convincing Mangini to start him. D

He is obviously responsible for giving BT a new contract and allowing BT to be invisible this season. D

How could Chad allow E.Coleman to play five yards off the WR on 4th and goal? D

Chad dropped the ball by convincing Mangin to go with an undersized but athletic NT D

Chad talked Vilma out of gaining 10 pounds during the off-season D

Chad also convinced Woody not to sign free agents and remain $10M under the cap. D

Chrebet got bad gifts at his party last week. You guessed it. Chad. D

If this is all true we must start Clemens right away..

10 million under the cap- MT needs one of these :Nuts:

Yes, this team has a lot of problems right now. Starting with a QB that no defense in the NFL has any respect for.

I think I included Chad in my list. ;-)

DMaynard

I blame every nook and cranny in the organization. The Bills are a crappy banged up team. This was a disgrace.

QB- Two key fourth quarter interceptions by Chad drailed any chance the Jets had of winning this game. And another thing. After watching the replay, i do not think Chad was trying to throw the ball away on the last int. He threw such a bad pass that it would be just as embarrassing for him to give any other explanation. D

DBs- Chad could not cover the Bills WRs, who seemed to always be open in the seams of the zone. D

Coaching- Chad devised a poor gameplan on both sides of the ball. The offense is too conservative. The decision not to go for it on first down early was a terrible one. Once again, DC Chad was outsmarted by the opposing OC, who passed much more than the Bills ran the ball. D

------

I have a chad report card for you...

F

How the hell can anyone not love Jetcane?

...if anyone doesn't, that's probably Chad's fault as well.

And another thing, lol, did you see Clemens on the sideline with his helmet on? He learned that from Chad.

I think the Jets will have a big decision to make after the season, and will need to think things through before they break the bank on the money owed to him. That will be a much more important decision than who to start in the next game.

Archived