DRAFT Q FOR BITONTI

Pragmatic Bus

Why mention him at all then? We DO play a 3/4 not a 4/3. ???

Why all the animosity? He never said he'd play NT. He said he'd play DE and compared his measureables to Richard Seymour.

I don't know anything about the kid except what I read on google. I doubt he'll ever make it to anybody's camp. He was a 4 star DT prospect looking at Auburn and Georgia and failed to qualify academically at Georgia. He went to Reedley JuCo in California and was a back up. One of the sites claimed "his future could be on the offensive line". I think this kid is a never was that we'll never hear from again, but you never know. I also wonder if Bit has anything on him. Chad, where did you hear about him and what made you bring him up?

Why all the animosity? He never said he'd play NT. He said he'd play DE and compared his meaasureables to Richard Seymour.

I don't know anything about the kid except what I read on google. I doubt he'll ever make it to anybody's camp. He was a 4 star DT prospect looking at Auburn and Georgia and failed to qualify academically at Georgia. He went to Reedley JuCo in California and was a back up. One of the sites claimed "his future could be on the offensive line". I think this kid is a never was that we'll never hear from again, but you never know. I also wonder if Bit has anything on him. Chad, where did you hear about him and what made you bring him up?

i was checking the list top hs prospects of the past

sorry didn't see this thread earlier

as a general rule i can't comment on projects this huge. he's a non-prospect at this point.

this huge? can you elaborate

Archived