Here we go from PFT ...and the fun begins

NIGHT STALKER

I agree with him. I'm not buying into the "2 bad passes, now lets drop him" routine. When Chad gives me a damn good reason to go against him I will.

he hasnt, so I wont!!!

Clemens has a better arm, is more mobile, and has more upside then Pennington. Its not necesarily that Penny sucks, just that Clemens may be better.

So let me get this straight...you're saying Chad caused Herm to lose games he wouldn't have lost with a different QB? And that because that, Herm Edwards is a much better coach than it appears?

You gotta go one way or the other now--If its Chad thats been the problem all along, then Herm isn't all that bad?

Chad and Herm were perfect fits together. Both clueless overrated assclowns. Perfect match.

hey, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Chad played his best ball under Herm and Hacketts conservative bullcrap that only got the Jets a beating in the playoffs.

Chad and Herm were perfect fits together. Both clueless overrated assclowns. Perfect match.

hey, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Chad played his best ball under Herm and Hacketts conservative bullcrap that only got the Jets a beating in the playoffs.

So how did Chad kill herm? And wouldn't we have been grateful if he did? :P

Ahem

They can both be bad you know. Two incompetent people get you an incompetent result just as reliably as 1 incompetent person.

But again I re-iterate, it is on the coach. I'm not even interested in debating if Chad is good or not. If we have such a loser as a HC that he is holding back Chad or Chad isn't good enough, EITHER WAY the coach is at fault. It's Mangini's job to put someone else in if he thinks that person is better. If he thinks that person isn't better, he should have looked for a starting caliber QB in the offseason rather than freaking Tuicantspellhisnamesuppo.

That being said PFT is a ****ty source, so I have no clue what is going on. I hate that rag.

Dont forget- "the Oline is holding Chad back, lack of a running game (which has nothing to do with Chads limitations) is holding Chad back and no true "speed burner" at WR is holding Chad back."

The wind too. Its holding back Chads passes. Obviously this falls on the coaching because they should know the wind will blow Chads ball around and back like a boomerang yet they dont call any passes to take advantage of Chads greatness in this area. Terrible coaching.

Of course its the wind THATS IT allright i want a dome over that new stadium we can not let the wind intefere with the chad or his amazing throws. C_H_A_D C_H_A_D C_H_A_D

So how did Chad kill herm? And wouldn't we have been grateful if he did? :P

Did I say Chad killed Herm? No.

But he's starting to do that to the Mangini regime, and either Mangini is too blind to see it or too gun shy to pull the trigger and put in Clemens. We'll see, its Mangini's first true important test (the QB).

Did I say Chad killed Herm? No.

But he's starting to do that to the Mangini regime, and either Mangini is too blind to see it or too gun shy to pull the trigger and put in Clemens. We'll see, its Mangini's first true important test (the QB).

Didnt you say that about last weeks game?

Of course its the wind THATS IT allright i want a dome over that new stadium we can not let the wind intefere with the chad or his amazing throws. C_H_A_D C_H_A_D C_H_A_D

Sh#t, it would be a quasi-flee flicker if Chad just threw a sideline pass into the wind and caught it as it boomeranged back past the LOS. Then he could dump it off to Leon for a touchdown!

How has the coaching staff NOT tried this yet?! :lol:

Sh#t, it would be a quasi-flee flicker if Chad just threw a sideline pass into the wind and caught it as it boomeranged back past the LOS. Then he could dump it off to Leon for a touchdown!

How has the coaching staff NOT tried this yet?! :lol:

By the way your avatar is hilarious

Pennington...didn't like him coming out of college. Clemens...didn't like him coming out of college either. Now, read this scouting report which I have saved.

"Clemens has a good, if not spectacular arm. Probably better than Leinarts. Accuracy was usually very good, with the exception of his deep passes. He can make all of the short and intermediate throws. With his skill, experience and apparent intelligence, Clemens is a lock to get drafted and, in my opinion, make a roster. At the very worst, Clemens should have a career similar to former OSU QB Erik Wilhelm, who spent several seasons in the NFL. But if he gets some breaks, Clemens might have a chance to develop into a dependable starter."

Other than the "spectacular arm"...this report might have well been written for...what's his name again that's wearng #10?

Pennington...didn't like him coming out of college. Clemens...didn't like him coming out of college either. Now, read this scouting report which I have saved.

"Clemens has a good, if not spectacular arm. Probably better than Leinarts. Accuracy was usually very good, with the exception of his deep passes. He can make all of the short and intermediate throws. With his skill, experience and apparent intelligence, Clemens is a lock to get drafted and, in my opinion, make a roster. At the very worst, Clemens should have a career similar to former OSU QB Erik Wilhelm, who spent several seasons in the NFL. But if he gets some breaks, Clemens might have a chance to develop into a dependable starter."

Other than the "spectacular arm"...this report might have well been written for...what's his name again that's wearng #10?

I`d like to see him get a few real game time expierience before the next draft so we know if we have to draft another QB early on or not

I`d like to see him get a few real game time expierience before the next draft so we know if we have to draft another QB early on or not

Id just like to see a qb that can throw a football over 25 yards vertical mind you not a floater dont want to ignite the chadaholics

Thats an extremely pessimistic scouting report, I wouldn't put too much weight into it. He writes great things about him and compares him to a scrub.

This franchise needs to move on at the QB position. Chad is an average QB who won't be able to lead us to the SB anytime soon, and its not like he is young or undamaged either. The guy has missed 22 games already, you can't build a franchise around an egg.

Its important this franchise determine if KC is our QB of the future, or do we need to address that in the draft with our incoming high draft pick. Personally I am not a KC fan myself due to his height and non overhand pass release, but he needs a chance to prove himself this year so we can move forward as a team. Maybe he is the answer maybe not, but we wont ever know if his can is on the bench.

Archived