I feel bad for Chad...

K2C

I really do.

He wants nothing more than to see this team succeed...but his is just too physically limited to support the cause.

You can see the fire in his eyes...he wants to win for himself, his team and for us.

It's a shame that a potentially great career had to be derailed by injuries. This was the same guy that took us within 2 field goals of the AFC Championship game.

I have supported Chad for years...and always defended him...whther it was blind homerism or just the fact that you can't help but root for the guy.

It pains me to say it...but it's time for a change...and a look to the future (Clemmens).

I really do.

He wants nothing more than to see this team succeed...but his is just too physically limited to support the cause.

You can see the fire in his eyes...he wants to win for himself, his team and for us.

It's a shame that a potentially great career had to be derailed by injuries. This was the same guy that took us within 2 field goals of the AFC Championship game.

I have supported Chad for years...and always defended him...whther it was blind homerism or just the fact that you can't help but root for the guy.

It pains me to say it...but it's time for a change...and a look to the future (Clemmens).

he can take that fire in his eyes and go make a fantastic wiker basket f him and f mangini for playing him i feel bad for him too booooooooo hoooooooooooo

Yeah, I almost feel bad for a guy who's been paid some $40M to play QB for one 16-game season.

F-him.

Go feel bad for an innocent pedestrian who got hit by a drunk driver, not this waste of cap space.

Who was hit...Jets fan or Giants fan?

I used to feel sorry for him - now its a sick ego thing on his part. If he still believes he is the best option to QB the team he supposedly loves so much - he needs massive therapy. But not on the Jets dime. Let the NFL pick up his shrink bills and get him the F outta here.

Pennington is no better.

I disagree.

I think there are plenty of QB's Chad is better than.

Grossman

Griese

Green

Delhomme

Carr

Jp Blowsmen

Trent Dilfer

Whoever the Raiders decide to start

Chad has every tool needed to succeed in this league except velocity.

Yeah, I almost feel bad for a guy who's been paid some $40M to play QB for one 16-game season.

F-him.

Go feel bad for an innocent pedestrian who got hit by a drunk driver, not this waste of cap space.

a little too sobering for me.... I need another drink.

I disagree.

I think there are plenty of QB's Chad is better than.

Grossman

Griese

Green

Delhomme

Carr

Jp Blowsmen

Trent Dilfer

Whoever the Raiders decide to start

Chad has every tool needed to succeed in this league except velocity.

He sucks less than other crappy QBs. Yippy. Difer's retired; Green and Blwosmen are hurt. Being better than Grossman and the rest of this rogues gallery isn't saying mich.

He's also potentially the best QB in Antarctica, should he choose to move there. So we got than goin' for us.

The password is SUCKS.

Throwing a jump ball to two Giant defenders under pressure has nothing to do with Chad's physical limitations. That is just a stupid, deplorable, inexcusable, pathetic decision on his part from a QB who has the reputation for being "cerebral.". Take the sack or throw it into the first row and live for the next play. Dont heeve it up like that in the friggin red zone no less.

Chad is a great person, and I wanted nothing more than to see him succeed but he is the smartest dumb person you will ever see. His performances are always a mixture of brilliance followed by stupidity. He made so many great plays today, but wiped it all out with his 3 INTs. He is so similiar to Vinny its eery.

His time is up as QB of the NYJ. Two weeks in a row the game was in his hands to be the hero and threw back breaking INTs. Unacceptable.

Time to move on.

He sucks less than other crappy QBs. Yippy. Difer's retired; Green and Blwosmen are hurt. Being better than Grossman and the rest of this rogues gallery isn't saying mich.

He's also potentially the best QB in Antarctica, should he choose to move there. So we got than goin' for us.

The password is SUCKS.

Dilfer started today...

Archived