jojodogs=DWC???

gangreenman

LOL!!!

It is a possibility. Good call actually, I hadn't thought of that. Now all we have to do is figure out who you are and we are all set, haha.

Well you were BEYOND off with your first guess.... Tom somebody, lol.

Give you three more shots before I PM you my real name. :Nuts:

From Bergenjet:

You can go over to that other site (you know, the one with all the ******* in its name) and the owner there will tell you that I am the first person to tell Sooth when I think he is wrong about something. Sooth is 100% right here. Either listen or get the hell out of town. Asking people to act in a somewhat civilized manner is not too much to ask for.

Bergen -- Two things:

1. Yes you are fair. You have disagreed with Sooth in the past when it came to border wars. So much so that I think you came close to not being a mod, lol.

2. When you don't refer to me by name it makes me feel cheap. Like you are hiding me. Seriously I know why you leave the cash on the dresser in an envelope. I know why we never speak of money. But you could really call my name.

\:D/

From Bergenjet:

Bergen -- Two things:

1. Yes you are fair. You have disagreed with Sooth in the past when it came to border wars. So much so that I think you came close to not being a mod, lol.

2. When you don't refer to me by name it makes me feel cheap. Like you are hiding me. Seriously I know why you leave the cash on the dresser in an envelope. I know why we never speak of money. But you could really call my name.

\:D/

He should tell Sooth to un-ban me... :lol: ...

Go Chad! :bag:

JI is embarassing us. That is how you hate on someone. Our "extremist" Barton only wants Chad to throw INTs to lose his job, and we think that is excessive lol! These guys want Chad to actually die.

I wonder how DWC is doing there.

I'd think he should be at least halfway through with that bag by now.

Speaking of JI...Sooth's latest powertrip is hilarious.

How bout it? Thats some ___ huh? If a person had the time and inclination - they could do a great parody of the recent Britney Spears defense video with this material. JetMo - you working yet?

Archived