I want the entire Jets world to know this:

PantyHose&Furs

I've been a life-long die hard.

I go to games when I can and make it a point to never miss a Jets playoff game in person. Denver in '98 - Yup. Pittsburgh for the kicks. Yup. Foxboro last year. Yup.

I'm committed.

BUT...I AM SO FED UP WITH THIS PATHETIC JOKE OF A TEAM THAT I WILL NOT WATCH ANOTHER GAME WITH CHADWICK AS THE JV-QB!

I AM DONE!

PATHETIC. I ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO GETS AS INVESTED AS ME.

RIDICULOUS!

CHAD PLAYS = I GO SHOPPING.

my fiance actually says that she is a widow on sundays. no more. for the first time since kotite i am just not interested in watching this team anymore.

its one thing to be bad with a team of young players and trying to build for the future. its completely something else watching an overpaid 30+ year-old QB float the ball around the filed and a defense that can't tackle or make a stop when they have to. there are about 20 players on this team that are just collecting checks. pathetic.

my fiance actually says that she is a widow on sundays. no more. for the first time since kotite i am just not interested in watching this team anymore.

its one thing to be bad with a team of young players and trying to build for the future. its completely something else watching an overpaid 30+ year-old QB float the ball around the filed and a defense that can't tackle or make a stop when they have to. there are about 20 players on this team that are just collecting checks. pathetic.

It's eas to be a fan when the team you root for is winning, but the true colors of a fan are exposed when the team is losing. Even now, at 1-5, the season is not lost. This team is undersized and for an undersized team it's reall not as bad as the record shows. Probaby the worst play of the game for us today was the two missed tackles that let K Curtis run down the field. The next worse, was Chad's untimely interception of a pass that should have been thrown away. At the end of the game, it was a poor decisipon not to go with TJ on 4th and 1, but if the pass was caught by Coles, everything would have been hunky dory and no one would have been questioning the decision. Thomas Jones thinks he could/would have made it had he been handed the ball you could see it in his eyes when he was asked and he kept saying that he does not call the plays. I'd like to know who called that play. I tend to think it was Chad. Well here's to a better next week against the Bengals. :cheers:

I will watch an support the Jets as painful as it may be.

I did in 2005 and will now.

GET IN CLEMENS ERIC!!!!!!

Clemens might not be read yet. He's watching and learning, but he doesn't manage the time very well and he moves out of the pocket too quick. It's good that he can move quickly, but it is not good if he is too quick to move. He's not assessing the whole picture, because he is still does not have the proper grasp of the faster paced pro game. He's getting there, but he's not there yet and there's no reason to put him in there now to get hurt. This team will get it turned around and next ear the whole team will be better. I still have faith in Tangini.

I will watch an support the Jets as painful as it may be.

I did in 2005 and will now.

GET IN CLEMENS ERIC!!!!!!

I forgot to tell you, I've been a Jets fan for 45yrs and I've been through some pitiful times along with man other Jets fans. The disappointment is the same and the frustration is the same, whether you're a fan for a short time or a long time. Calling for the backup QB is always popular, but it isn't always the best decision either. I think they should have a sit down with Chad to see if he would be willing to sit down or be traded. Maybe they could trade him to the Bears or the Panthers. A trade is not out of the realm of possibility, but as we know, this is the biggest pa year in Chad's contract so a trade next year or a cut would be more likely. Let's face it though, Chad, Kellen, no matter who, needs a better cast of characters supporting him. We're a few players away. Patience, my friend, Patience.

Clemens might not be read yet. He's watching and learning, but he doesn't manage the time very well and he moves out of the pocket too quick. It's good that he can move quickly, but it is not good if he is too quick to move. He's not assessing the whole picture, because he is still does not have the proper grasp of the faster paced pro game. He's getting there, but he's not there yet and there's no reason to put him in there now to get hurt. This team will get it turned around and next ear the whole team will be better. I still have faith in Tangini.

How could you possibly know this? He has played exactly one NFL game. In the first 3 qtrs, the game was too fast for him. But in the 4th qtr, things seemed to slow down a bit and he looked real good. How could you or anyone else know if he is getting there, or is already there? You only find out at game speed. And if he's not ready, he is not going to get ready by holding a clipboard. The game slows down with GAME experience.

Oh God, your clueless.

Clemens sat on the bench for the entire year last year. Were almost at the halway point this year and he still not starting. Thats a year and half to sit, watch, and learn. Time to take the next step in the learning process.....by playing.

man this isnt nearly as bad as 1999 was. i thought we were going to win it all that year.

this year i knew was just a transition year.

Difference between 99 and now is we had no choice then. Vinny went down, season over. Nothing we could do. This season a change could be made, whether for beter or worse who knows, but there are options. Our coach chooses not to utilize it.

Clemens might not be read yet. He's watching and learning, but he doesn't manage the time very well and he moves out of the pocket too quick. It's good that he can move quickly, but it is not good if he is too quick to move. He's not assessing the whole picture, because he is still does not have the proper grasp of the faster paced pro game. He's getting there, but he's not there yet and there's no reason to put him in there now to get hurt. This team will get it turned around and next ear the whole team will be

better. I still have faith in Tangini.

This is exactly why you bring him in now, so he can get used to the speed/feel of the game and work out all of his kinks while the games don't matter. You would rather he work out all of the bugs in his game at the beginning of next year and have us lose games we would have otherwise won if he had the playing experience this year?

Today wasn't one of my games, so I instead settled in on the couch to watch what was clearly a winnable game. it also was my stepson's birthday, so I was committed to cooking a lobster and linguine with clam sauce dinner and get a cake.

SUffice to say I was at the lobster dock a whole lot earlier than I ah would've anticipated.

I couldn't watch this pathetic excuse for a QB continue to shat the bed.

It's not complicated; we've all seen it and said it. He's gotta be put down, if only metophorically.

I'm half beginning to think that Mangini and Tannebaum saw they could eke out a playoff berth in 2006 and buy some time; lay out the dead wood in a year the divsionw as going to the Pats anyway and dump the malcontents in 2007 ; and reload for the future. It's the only thing that makes any sense. May be add in some trades dumping dead wood befoe the deadline. At this point, there's no one except Rhodes, Harris, Revis,Mangold, Dbrick, Cotchery, Washington, Clemens that couldn't go.

I've been a life-long die hard.

I go to games when I can and make it a point to never miss a Jets playoff game in person. Denver in '98 - Yup. Pittsburgh for the kicks. Yup. Foxboro last year. Yup.

I'm committed.

BUT...I AM SO FED UP WITH THIS PATHETIC JOKE OF A TEAM THAT I WILL NOT WATCH ANOTHER GAME WITH CHADWICK AS THE JV-QB!

I AM DONE!

PATHETIC. I ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO GETS AS INVESTED AS ME.

RIDICULOUS!

CHAD PLAYS = I GO SHOPPING.

I'm with you!! I refuse to waste my time watching this team, until they prove something to me. I've been a Jets fan for over 30 years & I've had it with these clowns. It's the same story week after week & the same story year after year...it's a rebuilding year. Enough is enough!!!

Maningi doesn't want to listen to the fans who pay his salary, the front office doesn't want to listen to the fans who pay their salaries. They'll listen once people stop watching & stop going to games & they're in Giants Stadium all by themselves come Sunday afternoon wondering why no one is in the stands.

3 hours later and I'm still seething.

I'm fortunate to have the Sunday ticket and see a bunch of other teams.

It's amazing the speed and aggressiveness other offenses play with.

Even though we run the no huddle we look sluggish and dink/dunk...

In my view...we just don't have a QB that inspires his team to play to win.

Chad plays the percentages, takes what's given...and ultimately is predictable.

We haven't scored an offensive TD is 8 or 9 quarters!!!

We need to find out if KC is what we think he can be. If not, then we'll probably be bad enough to do something dramatic to get a game-changing/team-changing QB.

Until then...we're dead money!

3 hours later and I'm still seething.

I'm fortunate to have the Sunday ticket and see a bunch of other teams.

It's amazing the speed and aggressiveness other offenses play with.

Even though we run the no huddle we look sluggish and dink/dunk...

In my view...we just don't have a QB that inspires his team to play to win.

Chad plays the percentages, takes what's given...and ultimately is predictable.

We haven't scored an offensive TD is 8 or 9 quarters!!!

We need to find out if KC is what we think he can be. If not, then we'll probably be bad enough to do something dramatic to get a game-changing/team-changing QB.

Until then...we're dead money!

The no huddle is great-unless you INSIST on running down to the very last second of the play clock EVERY time. Pennington seems to be unaware of this videotape thingy. It's a wonder we don't have a WR or OL guy seriously injured. You can see the defense watching the play clock and running toward the line at full force and speed as the clock dwindles down to :01.

Archived