Another Bengals fan

Casey

Hey everyone, I'm another Bengals fan checking out your site.

Hopefully we'll see a great game on Sunday and both teams will come out of it injury free.

:cheers:

Chances we'll see a great game are about as good as:

Pennington throwing for over 300 yards.

Chad Johnson scores a TD and acts civilized.

Jets making the playoffs.

Marvin Lewis keeping his job.

Chances we'll see a great game are about as good as:

Pennington throwing for over 300 yards.

Chad Johnson scores a TD and acts civilized.

Jets making the playoffs.

Marvin Lewis keeping his job.

Well 3 out of those 4 can happen by tomorrow night.

Any coach that gives up 300+ yds to Pennington and loses to the Jets deserves to be fired, even if they win every other game they play.

It looks like Lil Bit Special is a memeber of the No Fun League. Chad Johnson is not a jackass. He's a top tier Wide Receiver who likes to have fun when his team is WINNING. Anyone who dislikes Johnson's celebrations is uncapable of having fun.:Typotux:

As for you Casey, best of luck. Do us all a favor and take Pennington out. Somehow. Anyway possible. Whether its picking him off four times or hitting his shoulder with a pinky. Either or will do the trick.

Hopefully we'll see a great game on Sunday and both teams will come out of it injury free.

Hi Casey, unlike everyone else, i'm not giving you a warm welcome to our board. Why? Well simply because this week you are my enemy, and saying anything nice or being nice to you is not part of the plans. I hope we kick the **** out of you tomorrow, I hope Put Put Pennington actually does something productive and we stomp you out. And if that's the case tomorrow night i'll come on here and say hello!

P.S Though I don't wish bad things upon anyone, I wouldn't care if someone on your team gets injured.

LETS GO JETS

It looks like Lil Bit Special is a memeber of the No Fun League. Chad Johnson is not a jackass. He's a top tier Wide Receiver who likes to have fun when his team is WINNING. Anyone who dislikes Johnson's celebrations is uncapable of having fun.:Typotux:

As for you Casey, best of luck. Do us all a favor and take Pennington out. Somehow. Anyway possible. Whether its picking him off four times or hitting his shoulder with a pinky. Either or will do the trick.

Then I guess I am a member of the No Fun League.

I believe in respecting the sport and your opponent. i dont believe in individual attention and hype. I hate this me, me, me, everyone look at me culture. Heck, you even see it on messageboards the people who crave attention and post for the sake of posting instead of making any argument (not talking about you, just the general state of messageboards)

Chad Johnson, TO, and everyother jack@ss who makes it about himself instead of the team doesnt rank very high in my book and dont want them on my sports teams.

Then I guess I am a member of the No Fun League.

I believe in respecting the sport and your opponent. i dont believe in individual attention and hype. I hate this me, me, me, everyone look at me culture. Heck, you even see it on messageboards the people who crave attention and post for the sake of posting instead of making any argument (not talking about you, just the general state of messageboards)

Chad Johnson, TO, and everyother jack@ss who makes it about himself instead of the team doesnt rank very high in my book and dont want them on my sports teams.

See I disagree. Like 124 was getting at, I don't think you can throw Johnson in there with T.O granted Chad gets a little crazy sometimes when he scores, but its well known that he's a very good teamate and the city and fans love him. With that said.. I hope he does horrible tomorrow!

See I disagree. Like 124 was getting at, I don't think you can throw Johnson in there with T.O granted Chad gets a little crazy sometimes when he scores, but its well known that he's a very good teamate and the city and fans love him. With that said.. I hope he does horrible tomorrow!

with the antics he pulls he's just like everyone else. Of course the city and fans love him. People love self centered attention whores. Im just not one of them.

Thanks for following me over here Casey! Except for possibly mangenious420, you'll find these guys a class act.

Archived